No announcement yet.

To the haters saying Megan Fox isnt hot anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    It's not even that, she's in her early 20's and already getting plastic surgery?

Terrible, people in Hollywood are so incredibly vain, so much so that they see something we don't.

She's a beautiful woman and she thinks she has imperfections instead of just aging naturally.
    i dont think she got plastic surgery. look at the pic i posted. perfection <3

Comment

Corse id hit it,i just feel she has always been overrated

Comment

Too many tattoos and plastic surgery. Still hot? Yes, but not as hot as she used to be and fake (looking) as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubstep Demon View Post
          Corse id hit it,i just feel she has always been overrated
          She aint overrated homie. no one has ever been as sexy as her. REAL TALK

Comment

What exactly changed about her? She blew up in fame very very recently so I don't see the whole "prime" thing yet.

Comment

over rated!!!!

OVER rated!!!!

obviously I'd still love to swim in it though

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
                i dont think she got plastic surgery. look at the pic i posted. perfection <3

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                  that dont count though. she didnt change her appearance just fixed something

Comment

Originally posted by LeftHookFrazier View Post
                    that dont count though. she didnt change her appearance just fixed something
                    See, there was nothing wrong with her nose, it wasn't terrible. So "fix" I guess depends on the persons view point. As for another poster who says she recently blew up. I believe her prime (looks wise) has passed IMO due to the surgical enhancements/changes. It's not the "real" her. A perfect example is Cameron Diaz. Sure she's famous as **** now and to me she's still beautiful BUT IMO her prime was before she blew up when she looked a lot more natural. Anyone remember Cameron Diaz in The Mask with Jim Carrey? That was before she truly broke out and before the nose job and all. That to me was her prime. As far as Megan Fox, yes I would beat and make her swallow. Everything, sans swallow is FAIL in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                      Interesting. The first nose kind of looks photo shopped though. Could just be me.

Comment

Working...
                      X