Collapse
No announcement yet.

lol @ the amount of glory hunting laker bandwagoners on this site

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Been a Lakers fan since a kid. Van Exel and Eddie Jones were my favorite players.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      You have been ranting all day EJ, something you aren't telling us?
      Yea, i find the majority of these posters to be some ho azz niccas.

Look at NSB, and you tell me how many of these posters would take a load in the face if their fav fighter told them too.

a good 9 out of 10.

and i just find it funny that these gloryhunting laker fanboys who were nowhere to be found back in 04/05/06/07 now have these laker sigs/kobe sigs.

I mean, enjoy being a fan of a team thats at the top, thats fine, but unless you are from LA or california, or have a history of with that part of the country, im just going to assume that like Jay Z, you a **** ridin ******

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
        Yea, i find the majority of these posters to be some ho azz niccas.

Look at NSB, and you tell me how many of these posters would take a load in the face if their fav fighter told them too.

a good 9 out of 10.

and i just find it funny that these gloryhunting laker fanboys who were nowhere to be found back in 04/05/06/07 now have these laker sigs/kobe sigs.

I mean, enjoy being a fan of a team thats at the top, thats fine, but unless you are from LA or california, or have a history of with that part of the country, im just going to assume that like Jay Z, you a **** ridin ******
        Who made up the rule that you have to be from said city to be a fan?

I live in Michigan and my other Favorite NFL team outside the Lions is the Baltimore Ravens.

I started liking the Lakers before Shaq or Kobe or Phil Jackson was a part of the team. Love the Lakers and Pistons two faves.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Who made up the rule that you have to be from said city to be a fan?

I live in Michigan and my other Favorite NFL team outside the Lions is the Baltimore Ravens.

I started liking the Lakers before Shaq or Kobe or Phil Jackson was a part of the team. Love the Lakers and Pistons two faves.
          you're right, there's no rule.

there's also no rule preventing ppl from calling fans like you bandwagoners.

it goes both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
            you're right, there's no rule.

there's also no rule preventing ppl from calling fans like you bandwagoners.

it goes both ways.
            There is also no correlation with being a "fan" of a team or a "band wagoner".

Its a dumb argument. Arguing over who can be fans of a team. The hell? **** I love the Lions I want them to have as many fans as possible.

Comment

Its a dumb argument. Arguing over who can be fans of a team. The hell? **** I love the Lions I want them to have as many fans as possible.
              so you're saying that there are no bandwagoners?

pls enlighten me.

i think you lost me at hello.

Comment

so you're saying that there are no bandwagoners?

pls enlighten me.

i think you lost me at hello.
                No this is what my post said:

I always thought a bandwagon juper was a guy who hops from team to team based on whos hot. Until you see that kind of pattern with people and what they post then its really silly and childish to get upset because people OUTSIDE the State of California like the Lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
                  You know who you are. You people arent anywhere NEAR LA, never been to california, i mean there are some cats on here from the deep south and just so happen to love the p4p best fighter in the world along with the lakers. I mean some of the affiliations you guys have are a ****in joke.

I was on here when LA was trash when it was just kobe and odom. No laker sigs. No kobe banners, nothing, none of that ****.

As soon as these hos start winning all of the sudden i see these faux ass fans "celebrating" this lame ass championship win. Its just so hilarious to me, how in the **** does someone from the east coast, or the dirty south all of the sudden bask in laker glory. LMAO

Pathetic, serious. Its pathetic to me.

Im from the bay area, i love the warriors and always will, its the team i grew up with im not gonna start **** riding the lakers who are 400 miles south of me because my local team isnt getting it done.

I just dont respect the way some of yall just cant wait to gloryhunt.
                  Yeah you have to laugh at them. As soon as Floyd or the Lakers get beat, they will scurry away quicker than a rabbit gets fuked

Comment

No this is what my post said:

I always thought a bandwagon juper was a guy who hops from team to team based on whos hot. Until you see that kind of pattern with people and what they post then its really silly and childish to get upset because people OUTSIDE the State of California like the Lakers.
                    we haven't established a pattern with you yet.

the facts are:

the lakers have recently started to win again.
                    you're not from cali.
                    we know **** about any of your previous teams(that's if you have any).

surely you could understand ppl having doubts about ppl like you.

Comment

we haven't established a pattern with you yet.

the facts are:

the lakers have recently started to win again.
                      you're not from cali.
                      we know **** about any of your previous teams(that's if you have any).

surely you could understand ppl having doubts about ppl like you.
                      You been here since March of 2010.

Everyone knows Ima Pistons fan. Dont kid yourself.

You do realize that I liked LA before Shaq, Kobe or Phil Jackson was on the team right? The **** is childish.

"You cant be a fan because you dont live here"

Fuck off with that ****. Seriously. The hell you think the NBA package is for to just watch the local team?
                      Last edited by B.U.R.N.E.R; 06-19-2010, 05:15 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X