No announcement yet.

Statistical Break Down of Why Micheal Jordan is Greater than Kobe Bryant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Statistical Break Down of Why Micheal Jordan is Greater than Kobe Bryant

watch the vid before commenting its all facts and logic and absolutely no nutt licking...

Comment

i figured there would be more kobetards

Comment

Originally posted by Suikoden View Post
        watch the vid before commenting its all facts and logic and absolutely no nutt licking...
        well its true, Kobe is nothing but a ball hog, who could care less about team and more about himself. He shouldnt even be mentioned when it comes to all time greats. The only thing he has going for himself is a great coach without the coach he wouldnt even be winning championships and he gets lots of points because all he does is get it and shoot doesnt even bother playing defense..

Comment

Originally posted by Suikoden View Post
          i figured there would be more kobetards
          You look foolish posting this. I think most Kobe fans and just ppl overall know that Jordan is better then Kobe. Useless in even making this thread. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
            You look foolish posting this. I think most Kobe fans and just ppl overall know that Jordan is better then Kobe. Useless in even making this thread. Haha.
            theres been a **** ton of fanboys on youtube talking ****...

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
              well its true, Kobe is nothing but a ball hog, who could care less about team and more about himself. He shouldnt even be mentioned when it comes to all time greats. The only thing he has going for himself is a great coach without the coach he wouldnt even be winning championships and he gets lots of points because all he does is get it and shoot doesnt even bother playing defense..
              This is a clueless post. They won the championship because the last 2 games he decided to pass more.

I've asked a lot of ppl this. ' How is he a ball hog when his teammates CONSTANTLY give him the ball because he gets open and he's known to pull up and do quick releases. And of course the best player on the team'

And Phil Jackson didn't give him his talent, he helped him work with his talent. A coach doesn't help a player or a team get extremely better in their game. He just improves their fundamentals. Hahaha... acting like Phil blessed Kobe with his talent.

Comment

after this video, do kobe fans still believe he can compare to MJ???lol

Comment

Can an NBA player be great without being greater then Jordan? Does this only happen in the NBA? I don't see Boxing fans disregarding Mayweather or Pacquiao's greatness because they haven't accomplished anything close to SRR or Ali.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
                    This is a clueless post. They won the championship because the last 2 games he decided to pass more.

I've asked a lot of ppl this. ' How is he a ball hog when his teammates CONSTANTLY give him the ball because he gets open and he's known to pull up and do quick releases. And of course the best player on the team'

And Phil Jackson didn't give him his talent, he helped him work with his talent. A coach doesn't help a player or a team get extremely better in their game. He just improves their fundamentals. Hahaha... acting like Phil blessed Kobe with his talent.
                    when he already has the ball he is more likely to shoot it himself than to pass, this is a known fact. You cant deny the fact he takes 50 shots a game and misses 35 of them who else takes 50 shots a game? I dont think anyone can even come close to that number thats the only reason he gets so many points is because he fails to pass very often and would rather just shoot.

And I never once said Jackson made Kobe I said if Phil Jackson wasnt the coach Kobe and the rest of the team wouldnt have championships like they do, this is also a fact. Look at Jordan with Jackson as coach won all the championships, look at the teams now that there is no phil jackson they arent even top contenders in the league.

Comment

Working...
                    X