Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

England is a disgrace to football. They couldn't even beat Algeria !!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rich.Loc View Post

Another bum form England

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
      I have a soft spot for Mexico football team as Mexico 1986 was the first world cup I saw on TV.

But anyway. The display from England was a disgrace. We should be beating teams like Algeria. It makes me laugh how some people think we can beat Slovenia. With performances likes these, we aint gonna beat anyone.
      we'll beat slovenia, we always scrape thru. In these situation we get the result we need to. we'll probably be awful and get a lucky goal to win. its always the same story. we'll go out after producing our best performance and the cycle continues.

I'm not underestimating slovenia but we have a knack of getting the result we need when it matters in these situations even if we dont deserve to . Slovenia wud be a more deserving team of course.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
        lol NTY.

I'm expecting a 2-1 or 1-0 Dutch win.
        why not with me? you ****ing racist son of a b*tch !!

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
          why not with me? you ****ing racist son of a b*tch !!
          Van Persie looked like a robot against the Danes.

Expect the speedy little japs to keep up with his pace, the same pace the cement footed Danes couldn't match.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Iamnotausername View Post
            we'll beat slovenia, we always scrape thru. In these situation we get the result we need to. we'll probably be awful and get a lucky goal to win. its always the same story. we'll go out after producing our best performance and the cycle continues.

I'm not underestimating slovenia but we have a knack of getting the result we need when it matters in these situations even if we dont deserve to . Slovenia wud be a more deserving team of course.
            For the love of God, I hope you are right. We are goining to be watching the game at work as they have changed our shift to allow us to finish at 3pm.

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              Van Persie looked like a robot against the Danes.

Expect the speedy little japs to keep up with his pace, the same pace the cement footed Danes couldn't match.
              we shall see. You will be so jealous of Holland tomorrow. You will wish England was half as good as Holland.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek View Post
                For the love of God, I hope you are right. We are goining to be watching the game at work as they have changed our shift to allow us to finish at 3pm.
                lol England better win against the medicore Slovenia. Oh wait ... USA and Algeria were also mediocre.

Comment

Holland would have humiliated England and Algeria. Never ever put England in the same sentence as football again. .
                  How are pakistan doing in this world cup, ****?

Comment

we shall see. You will be so jealous of Holland tomorrow. You will wish England was half as good as Holland.
                    If by "wish as good" you mean:

"Watch a bunch of little Dutch ****s knocking it on then getting cut out"

Then alright.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                      How are pakistan doing in this world cup, ****?
                      Pakistan sucks in football. But you don't hear them say silly stuff like : "we have a very good chance in winning the world cup" or " Football is coming home again" .

Comment

Working...
                      X