Collapse
No announcement yet.

President will soon have authority to cease all internet traffic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's really ****ty is that this ain't surprising.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
      The president can issue a state of emergency over a case of bad gas.
      Exactly. He doesn't get checked on his decisions by the other 2 branches either.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Can you protect your computer if it wears a tin foil hat?
        Thought that only worked against Aliens.

Comment

Like I said, hyperbole. The US government gets its power from the mandate from the American people. It's a bit of a wacky system but it was built from the bottom up with failsafes.

It's fashionable to be a moonbat and to be all anti-government in the US. If you want to change the system get involved. If you want to ***** about it and pretend to be a secret warrior then go crazy but don't get offended when you are ridiculed for silliness.
          Why of course it sounds so easy why didnt I think of that? Do you think I could be president if I tried really hard? Im not anti-Government at all, but there definitely some problems. I feel that automatically dismissing issues with the government is beyond silliness and being a little paranoid is self preservation. I dont think the American government is behind every bad thing that happens, but automatically dismissing all issues with the government is being just a little too trusting for me.

Comment

Why of course it sounds so easy why didnt I think of that? Do you think I could be president if I tried really hard? Im not anti-Government at all, but there definitely some problems. I feel that automatically dismissing issues with the government is beyond silliness and being a little paranoid is self preservation. I dont think the American government is behind every bad thing that happens, but automatically dismissing all issues with the government is being just a little too trusting for me.
            I agree with you 100% but these idiots on here that make everything out to be a conspiracy and some secret society that is behind all of the ills in the world is ridiculous.

Especially since we have no fukin clue what's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
              I agree with you 100% but these idiots on here that make everything out to be a conspiracy and some secret society that is behind all of the ills in the world is ridiculous.

Thank you for admitting you don't have a ****ing clue.

Progress.

Comment

Like I said, hyperbole. The US government gets its power from the mandate from the American people. It's a bit of a wacky system but it was built from the bottom up with failsafes.

It's fashionable to be a moonbat and to be all anti-government in the US. If you want to change the system get involved. If you want to ***** about it and pretend to be a secret warrior then go crazy but don't get offended when you are ridiculed for silliness.
                How's it fashionable to be a moonbat and to be all anti-government in the US?

There was ****ing record high turnouts in voters last presidential election. Obama and politics have become fashionable.

If you want to believe whatever you believe (which is nothing even if it has factual backing), by all means go ahead, but don't make **** up.
                Originally posted by -Jack- View Post
                Thank you for admitting you don't have a ****ing clue.

Progress.
                Self ownage

If you admit you have no ****ing clue what's going on and don't want to even try and find out, then fall back.

Comment

I can't believe that after eight years of Bush, you would make that statement. The "Patriot Act" {Which is still active} supersedes any mandate orchestrated by the people. And since it is still active, the President can {Under the National Security Act} take complete control of any federal or private entity to safeguard the lives of American citizens.

The internet {Which is a vast collection of ISP's interconnected} has never been included in that National Security Act {Because of its design and nature}. This bill finally brings the internet under the realm of control needed to monitor it and if necessary stop the flow of activity if there is an incoming cyber threat.

Why is this significant ????

Because under the National Security Act, along with the Patriot Act, the Government, now will be within its right to legally control and regulate, private networks ingress\egress traffic. Similar to what China is able to do ......... And China is a WHAT???? {Communist Country!!!!!!!!}

This is a violation of the contractual agreement established between every customer and their ISP ... And, It also violates the Service Level Agreements established between private businesses and their ISP's.

If anyone is unclear as to why, this is a very serious issue, then you really need to pick up a freakin book!!!!!!!

"If you do not know your rights, You don't have any"

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post

I understand where Piggy was comin from to an extent I just dont feel all knocks on the U.S government should be overlooked as no big issue. I dont think the government is a bunch of witches and warlocks with the intent to take over the world they're just privileged people who will abuse their power given the opportunity. Thats also the scary part is that none of us really do know whats going on.

Comment

I understand where Piggy was comin from to an extent I just dont feel all knocks on the U.S government should be overlooked as no big issue. I dont think the government is a bunch of witches and warlocks with the intent to take over the world they're just privileged people who will abuse their power given the opportunity. Thats also the scary part is that none of us really do know whats going on.
                      Its not rocket science - The government {Via the Patriot Act, National Security Act} are exercising their ability to control every facet of activity within the border of these United States. It has nothing to do with conspiracies or any other voodoo concept.

It is documented {Just like this bill} and available to all who wish to investigate .... The only ones who don't know, are the mentally lazy and those who subscribe to theories instead of research.

Comment

Working...
                      X