No announcement yet.

Why do white people hate us so much?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Say!!!!!!! Ya'll wanna here a true story, that happened to me last month???????????
    speak up my brother

Comment

Originally posted by -Tha Chronic- View Post
      Just bcuz u hate us dont mean we hate u.

I dont hate all white people, just the racists.
      sooo then i quess I would be in the wrong for assuming all black people hate whites?

or would that make you in the wrong for making this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
        You should make your own thread for it.
        naw man. this should be the official the thread where we discuss injustice towards minorities.

aint just for black people either. if you as a brown american have experienced racism speak up.
        Last edited by -Tha Chronic-; 06-17-2010, 06:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
          sooo then i quess I would be in the wrong for assuming all black people hate whites?

or would that make you in the wrong for making this thread?
          This thread is directed at haters only. if u not a hater, this thread isnt about u!

Comment

Seriously, this is nothing more than a race bait thread. Just look at the name of the alt and location. He is trying to instigate something trying to say all white people are racist. Pretty feeble and futile attempt from a low life loser. Tyring to make all black people look thuggish

What grown man creates an alt to start a race debate on a forums. I suggest you reassess your life. You a lower version of poet. And poet has already hit rock bottom

Flawless

Comment

This thread is directed at haters only. if u not a hater, this thread isnt about u!
              only white haters though? dont you think all the Asian haters and Hispanic haters, native American haters, playa hatas, and African American haters feel left out?
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 06-17-2010, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                Seriously, this is nothing more than a race bait thread. Just look at the name of the alt and location. He is trying to instigate something trying to say all white people are racist. Pretty feeble and futile attempt from a low life loser. Tyring to make all black people look thuggish

What grown man creates an alt to start a race debate on a forums. I suggest you reassess your life. You a lower version of poet. And poet has already hit rock bottom

Flawless
                wtf are u talking about. this is not a about a race war or anything like that. this is for discussion only.

If any racist's enter this thread i will put them on ignore.

also, i made this acc weeks ago. this is the first time i discuss racism.
                Last edited by -Tha Chronic-; 06-17-2010, 07:00 AM.

Comment

only white haters though? dont you think all the Asian haters and Hispanic haters, native American haters, playa hatas, and African American haters feel left out?
                  feel free to make a thread about them if u feel they are left out.

Comment

then why is there a need for retrubution from people who dont even know you? why do you feel like you can attack white police officers and pick on old white men on buses? why do you take one of the most important books twords the freedom of the slaves in the USA and turn it into a way to insult members of your own race just because it was written by a white person?

why do you all have sooo much spite for white people?
                    You feel better now??????? You sound like you need a friend, someone to lean on and cry silently with alone in the dark wrapped up in a snuggie. Don't be so foolish.

Comment

wtf are u talking about. this is not a about a race war or anything like that. this is for discussion only.

If any racist's enter this thread i will put them on ignore.

also, i made this acc weeks ago. this is the first time i discuss racism.

It obvious this is an alt account.

Your first thread was about where is burner? How do you know his name use to be Burner? He had the No Ceiling name for a while. Then you make a thread saying " Let's make a N*gga" lounge.

Funny, you joined recently. Actually you joined this month and already know the function of ignore.

I like how you changed your location from hoodrat to Cali. Pretty lame really

Comment

Working...
                      X