Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What sort of Women are the WORST out of these?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, the whole Ladette Culture in Britain I find deplorable.

Call me old fashioned, but I like a Woman to show a little bit of class and to carry herself with grace.

Comment

Honestly, the typical bird i see pour out of wetherspoons on a friday night, in a zippy top, with black 3/4's a ponytail, big gold earrings and an inch of make-up, i'd rather eat my own toes than sleep with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post

Call me old fashioned, but I like a Woman to show a little bit of class and to carry herself with grace.
        If were'e talking bird material I agree. But if I'm out with the lads getting pissed up and having a laugh, give me an easy slag anyday. Far less hassle, and you can usually get a finger up their bottom.

Comment

American women no doubt. Most of them are so spoiled brats. Being in the USA they become arrogant too lol

Comment

Dutch women, can't stand the sound of that babbling **** language.

Comment

In terms of attractiveness or attitude? Ah **** it, it's British either way.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
                British Women. They love to binge drink which makes them easier to shag. Also they're available from the age of 16.
                they all have kids by 19 and go directly to fatland.

Comment

Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post

this ^^^^^^^^^ couldnt of put it better myself

Comment

if its all aournd looks and attitude , u certainly dont have the right choice in the poll.

Ill explain my reason..

I go to a latin place to eat. The waitress are all nice , good looking , treat u nice Make you wanna take them home so they can cook for you.

even in a fast food place , a little american girl will give the look , and flirt with you. And are pretty easy going. Ive never met any Dutch woman.

I think asians. They are rude. Skinny and smelly. There are exceptions.

You needed to put asians on that poll

Comment

dont know about dutch women, but aussie chicks have a very high opinion of themselves, but are DAMN fine looking, Canadian birds are fit and easy going, american chicks are either skeleton skinny or obese, and are american, so they score low (just kidding, some american birds are quality, but some are fecking terrible too), English girls are easy and pretty fit.

Canadian tops that list, worst, probably Dutch, cos the 3 days i spent in amsterdam about 50 of them tried to run me over on bicycles

Comment

Working...
                      X