Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Corden Clashes With Patrick Stewart At Award Show!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got so much respect for Patrick Stewart but he was clearly out of line.

I like James Corden, the league of their own is a class show imo.

Comment

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post

Watch this. You will respect him (Fat guy)
      I didn't find that very funny, it wasn't as good as the England team sketch. I did like the Beckham sketch when he's painting his nails and reading his book to him in the bath.

Comment

He's in character there. Not too good at being himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jambo boy View Post
          I didn't find that very funny, it wasn't as good as the England team sketch. I did like the Beckham sketch when he's painting his nails and reading his book to him in the bath.
          I liked the speech, it seemed it got to some of those sport stars. I was watching and thinking wow.

The sketches were ****, but the speech was pretty impressive for me.

Comment

I liked the speech, it seemed it got to some of those sport stars. I was watching and thinking wow.

The sketches were ****, but the speech was pretty impressive for me.
            But it was all a set up, all of the sports stars knew what he was going to say before he said it.

Comment

But it was all a set up, all of the sports stars knew what he was going to say before he said it.
              I didn't know that but it was still a sweet performance. Maybe we have different tastes man

Comment

I didn't know that but it was still a sweet performance. Maybe we have different tastes man
                Yeah, they showed how he made it on comic relief, because he had like 18 minutes to film a 9 minute skit so he had to keep telling people to stop laughing at him. All of the stars were briefed on what he would say and agreed before hand.

Comment

Nah its not about taste. Its still funny. its just he doesn't work well without a script.

Its easy for a comedy actor to make folk laugh using a script. To play the stage and make people laugh no matter how bad it gets is tough.

He should have laid into Picard's bald pate, gone off on a Shakespearean joke or a Star Trek joke.

He took it to heart like a girl.

Comment

Yeah, they showed how he made it on comic relief, because he had like 18 minutes to film a 9 minute skit so he had to keep telling people to stop laughing at him. All of the stars were briefed on what he would say and agreed before hand.
                    I'm like admiring the magic trick

You're the guy who gets to see how it is done

It's like I'm enjoying a hot girl ****o

But you actually see the title ' best shemales 2009'

I'm enjoying my Mcdonald's

You saw some guy spit in it

Comment

Originally posted by omarinbox View Post
                      Nah its not about taste. Its still funny. its just he doesn't work well without a script.

Its easy for a comedy actor to make folk laugh using a script. To play the stage and make people laugh no matter how bad it gets is tough.

He should have laid into Picard's bald pate, gone off on a Shakespearean joke or a Star Trek joke.

He took it to heart like a girl.
                      Yeah I agree the star trek video he was ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X