Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rafael Nadal Jumps to #1...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

23 consecutive semi-finals in a row. That is truly GOAT like and may never ever be match again. That along with with his 15 grand slams (sure to be more) is the reason why he'll be the greater than Nadal.

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
      23 consecutive semi-finals in a row. That is truly GOAT like and may never ever be match again. That along with with his 15 grand slams (sure to be more) is the reason why he'll be the greater than Nadal.
      Most of his career he had it easy though. His biggest rival for ages was Roddick who really isn't that great.

Comment

I can't wait to see Nadal rip Federer's heart from his chest again.

Give him a few weeks and it might happen again on Centre Court.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post

Hopefully cus Murray turns into a little girl when faced vs Federer in the big 4 slams, he needs someone to take him out!

Comment

Possibly, but to be honest I think Roger is pretty relaxed about tennis from this point. Winning the French last year pretty much took all the pressure off him, there is pretty much nothing left to do now but enjoy the rest of his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan... View Post
              Possibly, but to be honest I think Roger is pretty relaxed about tennis from this point. Winning the French last year pretty much took all the pressure off him, there is pretty much nothing left to do now but enjoy the rest of his career.
              Winning the French by not beating Nadal gets nothing from me.

Comment

Winning the French by not beating Nadal gets nothing from me.
                Thankfully you mean jack ****.

Comment

It is what it is.

Comment

It is what it is.
                    Yeah, you're right. Winning the French to complete a career Slam by thrashing the guy who beat Nadal.

As I've said to you before, you cannot blame Federer because the other top guys can't even go close to matching his level of consistency across all the surfaces.

But yeah, you hate him and can't put that aside, so he "gets nothing from you". Got it.

Comment

Am I the only one who thinks prime Murray would make prime Sampras his *****?

Comment

Working...
                      X