Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Major League Baseball Thread....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shohei to the Dodgers!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
      Shohei to the Dodgers!!!
      Wish Siablo was here to celebrate

Comment

• Originally posted by kara View Post

Better than chestnuts?
        Yup.

Glad that Rangers took it.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Yup.

Glad that Rangers took it.
          He's back! The man, the myth, the legend!
          siablo14 siablo14 likes this.

Comment

• MLB is back baby! So Ohtani might be a gambling degenerate after all lol. They way they are treating his translator Ippei is a bit odd as if they are trying to use him as a fall guy. Any thoughts on that?

im looking forward to Lee Jung Woo who just entered the league with the Giants. He was a star in Korea but MLB is whole different game and he better beef up and step up his game big time.

I got my free MLB app through TMobile Tuesday and sht is on and poppin.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
              MLB is back baby! So Ohtani might be a gambling degenerate after all lol. They way they are treating his translator Ippei is a bit odd as if they are trying to use him as a fall guy. Any thoughts on that?

im looking forward to Lee Jung Woo who just entered the league with the Giants. He was a star in Korea but MLB is whole different game and he better beef up and step up his game big time.

I got my free MLB app through TMobile Tuesday and sht is on and poppin.
              i think ohtani is guilty... they are just trying to save his image.... suks cuz i just bought a ohtani dodgers jersey early this year too..

Comment

• Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post

i think ohtani is guilty... they are just trying to save his image.... suks cuz i just bought a ohtani dodgers jersey early this year too..
                I think so too. How did the narrative go from Ohtani paying off Ippei’s debt to Ippei stealing his money in a matter of day.

Ohtani’s team is cooking up some sht because it doesn’t make much sense. And I find it hard to believe that the bookie will let Ippei rack up 4.5 million in credit.

Comment

• Hotani is from Iwate his relatives got hit by the tsunami

He hooked up in Tokyo with some shady people

he is beyond reproach in Japan

the Japanese gov will hire great lawyers to protect him...

I don’t know much else except he used to get his hotel bills and whore bills covered

he is empowered by his status

Comment

• Nobody watching Baseball? Cawd damn I can honestly say that MLB is more exciting than Boxing nowadays. Boxing has been a life long passion of mine but at this point, it’s strictly for betting. Like I wont even watch fights unless Im wagering.

As always, Baseball is extremely unpredictable lol, way more than Boxing. It’s a marathon but Im still up. Fkin had Bluejays/Braves on a parlay today and It looked like Braves were gonna sell until Ozuna came through with a clutch HR in the top 9th for the win!

Atlanta is crazy with it.

Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
                      Nobody watching Baseball? Cawd damn I can honestly say that MLB is more exciting than Boxing nowadays. Boxing has been a life long passion of mine but at this point, it’s strictly for betting. Like I wont even watch fights unless Im wagering.

As always, Baseball is extremely unpredictable lol, way more than Boxing. It’s a marathon but Im still up. Fkin had Bluejays/Braves on a parlay today and It looked like Braves were gonna sell until Ozuna came through with a clutch HR in the top 9th for the win!

Atlanta is crazy with it.
                      Baseball definitely has been great so far. The Dodgers have had some nail-biters, too. Good stuff.
                      FinitoxDinamita FinitoxDinamita likes this.

Comment

Working...
                      X