Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How big does a woman have to be for you to define her as fat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
    A size 10 girl is perfect for me.

8 is good too.

From 14 onwards I start to think about it.

Basically if the girl has a tyre around her hips then that's it.
    my limit is 140.

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
      my limit is 140.
      I did a 280lb girl once can I count that as a threesome?

Comment

my limit is 140.
        140????????????????????? do you wiegh 105? there's thousands of smoking hot 140-150 lb girls. SMOKING

Comment

Originally posted by Rorschach™ View Post
          This is the limit. Bigger version of Eva Mendez. :wank:

Perfect size for a woman. I don't want anything skinner than this

Comment

her **** are 5 handfuls.

I would seriously hit the one in the middle. I got a thing for big girls.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              140????????????????????? do you wiegh 105? there's thousands of smoking hot 140-150 lb girls. SMOKING

damn son.... i dont know that i ever ****ed a girl over 125-130....

but we both know how different our tastes are i guess

Comment

If she's next to a sign at the airport that says "Am I too big?" and you laugh, she's fat.

my girlfriend actually weighs more than me, although I wouldn't call her fat at all, especially to her face. She'd punch me in my...err....

She's definitely not skinny or small. She's also a little taller than me, about an inch. We get along great, lots of laughs, lots of good times so far, sex is good, I'm not worried about it. Rarely wears make up. She looks good to me. She's not a knock out, a "perfect 10" or anything, but hell neither am I. We're attracted to each other, all that matters to me.

It sounds like crap just to pick up a girl, but it really is more about personality. The "fine" girls don't screw any better than the average girls. Physical attraction is certainly important I think, but it's one element.

People are too caught up into what others will think about their lover. I'm guilty of it, too. We shouldn't be, though. If you're so insecure that you need others' approval for your lover/girlfriend, whatever, then you're not ready for a real relationship and have some maturing to do. I remember thinking in the past "Are my friends gonna thing this chick I'm with is ugly?" Psh, insecure/immature thoughts.

Comment

depends if its flab or curvy/toned

Comment

Wouldn't have to be a total fitness fanatic .Regular exercise and a good scran's cool .

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                      theres helluva lot more hot girls 110-130. i like petite girls with meat on em.

Comment

Working...
                      X