No announcement yet.

For guys who want to eat organic meat

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For guys who want to eat organic meat

I only eat organic meat. Diamond organics meat is really good. I tried several companies. Some didn't taste so good. Diamond organics is a little pricey. Cheaper then alot of the other's and taste better.

Its all organic this organic that, just a reason to stick 20% of the cost on too make it sound better then non 'organic' food, its a con IMO. Like with egg's free range eggs tast the same as non free range eggs, just a money spinning gimic.

Comment

Originally posted by Undroppable View Post
      Its all organic this organic that, just a reason to stick 20% of the cost on too make it sound better then non 'organic' food, its a con IMO. Like with egg's free range eggs tast the same as non free range eggs, just a money spinning gimic.

Don't really know bout the eggs. The meat is the way to go. If you every ate meat in let's say in Mexico it taste's so much better. The meat there is natural raised. Then the way you feel when you eat organic. Is great you **** regularly it breaks down better in you body and your not eating any filler. Which is fat and causes high blood pressure and a list of other problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Undroppable View Post
        dunno about eggs, but i used to slaughter chickens for a living, and u could easily tell the difference in a free range chicken, an organic chicken, corn fed chicken and "normal" chickens when they came in to be killed.

The organic ones were smaller, the corn fed ones had bright yellow feet, the free range ones were clean, and the "normal" ones were dirty smelly ****ers.
        The corn fed ones were physcos too. They were a lot stronger and didnt go down without a fight.

I only eat free range chicken now cos of that, they were so much cleaner it was unbelievable.

Comment

I honestly dont think they taste any different I grew up on a farm and working in chicken barns with 100000 or more chickens getting moved a day and honestly the eggs are all the same, the meat tastes the same the only difference is you know that the "Organic" ones didnt get fed steriods and other crap.

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
            I honestly dont think they taste any different I grew up on a farm and working in chicken barns with 100000 or more chickens getting moved a day and honestly the eggs are all the same, the meat tastes the same the only difference is you know that the "Organic" ones didnt get fed steriods and other crap.

When you grill the two. You can tell big time between organic and non organic.

Comment

Originally posted by BarryObama View Post
              When you grill the two. You can tell big time between organic and non organic.
              Kind of. I would say you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between organic and non-organic free range.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                Kind of. I would say you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between organic and non-organic free range.
                Another thing with the beef. You can damn there really over cook it. It will still be some what tender.

Comment

maybe I'm just not a picky eater I guess because my girlfriend is a huge organic go green blah blah blah type of person so I eat the both of them on a regular basis, when she isnt doing the shopping I buy the non organic when she does it I eat organic and never can tell the difference. Although I will say I can tell the difference in Organic Fruits and Vegetables

Comment

Originally posted by rocco1252 View Post
                    maybe I'm just not a picky eater I guess because my girlfriend is a huge organic go green blah blah blah type of person so I eat the both of them on a regular basis, when she isnt doing the shopping I buy the non organic when she does it I eat organic and never can tell the difference. Although I will say I can tell the difference in Organic Fruits and Vegetables

Maybe you guys are right bout the taste. The health benefits are amazing to be honest. More of the reason to go organic. Yes the fruit and veggies are so fresh and ripe. You ever want good coffee go organic it packs a punch.

Comment

Working...
                    X