No announcement yet.

[BREAKING NEWS-OFFICAL] Israel boards Gaza-bound Rachel Corrie vessel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    bet you that un partition back in 1947 looks good to the palestinians now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
      I'm not pro- israel or anything but I doubt that all of you dudes commenting on this really care THAT much about Palestine. Just sayin.
      just a few muslims and jew haters for the most part.

Comment

I'm not pro- israel or anything but I doubt that all of you dudes commenting on this really care THAT much about Palestine. Just sayin.
        And how are you able to make that determination ?????????

Comment

Originally posted by BoxerX View Post
          what ever you say virgin boy
          lol

it's the guy wondering why i don't post in girl threads.

Comment

you got that right dont really care.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
              bet you that un partition back in 1947 looks good to the palestinians now.

Are you Jewish?

Comment

You know what's funny? These same people crying about "compassion" and "humanity", applauded when they heard about Uganda instituting the death penalty in regards to gay people. Where were these clowns compassion and humanity THEN? Nowhere to be seen. Their so fu.cking see through, it's laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                  Research 'List of Jews in the Obama Administration' on google and you will have your answer as to why the US will never oppose Israel......

Send 1000000 More Ships......
                  And if you research "crafty, parasitic, greedy jew scum" you will be shocked at how many negative web pages you'll find!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    You know what's funny? These same people crying about "compassion" and "humanity", applauded when they heard about Uganda instituting the death penalty in regards to gay people. Where were these clowns compassion and humanity THEN? Nowhere to be seen. Their so fu.cking see through, it's laughable.

Stick to the topic, are Ugandans generally Jewish? Are the gay people jewish?
                    Don't be trying to hijack this thread with your crafty jew oops zionist propaganda.
                    Nearly 19 people whose only concern was to deliver humanatarian aid and who couldn't find Ashdod where Israel would have let them deliver it have sadly died.

Comment

Originally posted by GJC View Post
                      Stick to the topic, are Ugandans generally Jewish? Are the gay people jewish?
                      Don't be trying to hijack this thread with your crafty jew oops zionist propaganda.
                      Nearly 19 people whose only concern was to deliver humanatarian aid and who couldn't find Ashdod where Israel would have let them deliver it have sadly died.

Who gives a **** man tomorrow 100's more will die and you know what it doesnt effect us in any way. Great that you feel bad and have compassion but you know what if it were happening here they wouldnt give a flying *uck about us nor would they even bother trying to help so let them die.

Comment

Working...
                      X