• [Breaking News] Israel has seized Rachel Corrie ship

Yikes they've stopped it apparently

I was worried.

Comment

passengers arrested apparently

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/ne...-14831352.html

So there it is.

Comment

man somebody needs to chill those mother****ers out. im tired of their punk asses. i understand that their enemies are evil ignorant fanatical religious zealots that need to be killed but their are genuine innocent people that need help ther. i wish one major country would step up and tell israel to chill the **** out or else.

Comment

News has switched now, says the ship is still heading for Gaza...

Comment

The ship has Nobel Peace Prize laureates, members of parliament.......

watch the ****ing Israeli's now claim the ship is full of terrorists

**** Israel......Cowards.......Keep sending these ships.....this Nazi blockade needs to be broken......

The people of Gaza need aid

Comment

If the US wasn't governed by undercover Israeli's - this madness would have ended long ago.

I'm sick of the double-standards and hypocrisy displayed whenever Israel does some underhanded ****. That Jew-card {Anti-Semitic} has been used to death and its about time that people wake the fuk up and realize what's going on in the world.

And another thing .... The next time someone mentions some BS patriotic US ****, I'm going to tear into them with fury.

The US is ruled and governed by Israel and the only ones who don't understand this are the knuckle-dragging fools running through the streets with US flags waving. The US was lost\overthrown without ever firing a shot!!!!!

Send another ship and another ........ and another!!!!!

Until this foolishness stops

Comment

Long thread will be long....

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
                  The ship has Nobel Peace Prize laureates, members of parliament.......

watch the ****ing Israeli's now claim the ship is full of terrorists

**** Israel......Cowards.......Keep sending these ships.....this Nazi blockade needs to be broken......

The people of Gaza need aid
                  to refer to it as a nazi blockade is abit over the top mate

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom Fighter
                    Autopsy shows Gaza activists were hit 30 times: report

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6536MF20100604
                    Yep.....proves right here that the IDF are a bunch of bloodythirsty terrorists......

Comment

Working...
                    X