Collapse
No announcement yet.

How lame does the new Karate Kid look?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I remember that movie as a kid. Why remake it so quickly? Yeah it's gonna be lame.

Comment

will smith's son actually learns kung fu on this one..

so much for "Karate" Kid.

Comment

Looks dumb.

Comment

Originally posted by starjammer View Post
          It looks poor. The film didn't need a remake.
          I beg to differ.

Johnny kicks La Russo's ass 9/10 times and that's a fact.

That little **** would eat Stone Cold Austin like elbows repeatedly.

So like him beating the established Kobra Kai Blackbelt with that stupid ****ing somewhat balance crane kick is beyond me.

Actors though. lol

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

This new remake makes the original look like the Godfather Part II. I'm glad you pointed out training on the Great Wall. Its like they picked out the most cliche thing for the movie. They were like you know what would be a way to add authentic Chinese flavor to the movie would some really general cliches about the country.

Comment

Originally posted by Battling Siki View Post
              This new remake makes the original look like the Godfather Part II. I'm glad you pointed out training on the Great Wall. Its like they picked out the most cliche thing for the movie. They were like you know what would be a way to add authentic Chinese flavor to the movie would some really general cliches about the country.
              No No that's cool and all.

It's just fighting is physical, but see gauging "Forms" is pretty hard to do.

I mean it's two *******s not really fighting at all but counter attacking..........and even at that they're showing for points.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                I beg to differ.

Johnny kicks La Russo's ass 9/10 times and that's a fact.

That little **** would eat Stone Cold Austin like elbows repeatedly.

So like him beating the established Kobra Kai Blackbelt with that stupid ****ing somewhat balance crane kick is beyond me.

Actors though. lol
                this **** is so ****ing true, lol, nyahahahaha all of what you said, i bet if johnnny and la russo ever had a rematch, johnny would crane kick la russos ass to death until la russos head falls off ,

crane kick lucky kick my ass, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

BTW

The entire staff and actors do call the movie The Kung-Fu Kid. In America its just easy to market it as the Karate Kid to people who don't know the difference(Which would probably be 95% of the population I'd imagine). So its easy to make a buck off of the 80s namesake.

Jackie said that he's impressed with Will Smith's son, and how hard he worked. He even in not so many words said he'd trade his own son for Will Smith's son. Jaycee Chan is seen as kind of a **** up in comparison to his father Jackie.

All that said, movie looks like utter ****.

Comment

I never expect much from remakes.

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                      The whole 80's remakes...

They gonna do Back to the Future 4 with the kid from Transformers. Shia Labeouf
                      No ****ing way, they can't do that, i'll deny its existance.

the first back to the future was basically a perfect movie, the other two were solid enjoyable films, leave the **** alone!

Comment

Working...
                      X