Clear All

• Apple products are overpriced crap for trendy metrosexuals

I hate all this **** and don't see any value in it

- Iphone

- Ipad

- Mac

- Ipod

- Itouch

It's all a bunch of overpriced crap. I wish I could stab every starbucks drinking **** who I see with one of these I-devices.

I think every faggot who's in Panera Bread using wifi to browse "safari" so they can locate a local pilates gym should drop dead.

I wish there was an app that was titled "self destruct mode"

Call me old fashion, but I like buttons on my phone, a cheap music player, and when I right click I don't want any problems.

Nothing wrong with an Iphone prick, watch yo mouf!

Comment

Step to me and my iPhone and I'll have an App that would whoop yo' ass. Lol.

Comment

hey! im a trendy metrosexual.

red k

Comment

I lost my Iphone about 9 months ago and I have a Bold now and that **** doesn't even compare. Iphone is so money.

Comment

have u guys ever seen a broke gay dude? i havent. those fackers can afford ANYTHING.

Comment

Apple products are status symbols. Yes, MacBooks are more reliable than PC's, but it still doesn't change the fact that 90% of Apple users buy it for the name only.

Sometime I just want to kick that guy in Starbucks, who sits near the window, browsing The Times, while flicking his eyes up every so often to see if any easy to please girls have noticed the shiny, nice and white, Apple logo on his laptop. The fu**in to**ers!

Comment

Agreed.....except for iPods.

Comment

Originally posted by S.G. View Post
                  Agreed.....except for iPods.
                  That's the worst. I bought a Sony Walkman mp3 player for half the price of an iPod of the same size. It's durable and I can just drag and drop music onto it w/out having to install a buncha useless ****.

Comment

iTouch and Mac yes, everything else.... no.

Comment

Working...
                    X