No announcement yet.

Just saw "More than a Game" the LeBron James documentary, and WOW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just saw "More than a Game" the LeBron James documentary, and WOW

and all I can say is that its one of the best well made documentaries i've seen in a while, Its not even close as one of the most entertainment ones i've seen this year well but is sure is one of the best well made, it really focuses on everyone on the team equally and their success story is even bigger and better than LeBron's story, truly a great work done

Check it out when you guys get a chance
    http://deditv.com/gate-way.php?v=7996899

I don't watch basketball, never seen a full game ni my life, but that was a tight documentary film

Worth 100 mins of my day.

LeBron had a old head on a young (big) body.

Comment

Watching it now, extremely well put together so far from what I've seen. Props.

Comment

any mention about him being overrated on there?

Comment

I love documentaries i have been meaning to check this one out for a while now/

Comment

bahahaha!!

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post

Comment

Does it talk about how he doesnt have the leadership or heart to be a world champ? Did it show how he just rolled over on his stomach and took it from the Celtics?

Lebron might be great to watch. He is not the best B-ball player, just the most exciting to watch.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                I like Lebron, but I lol'd.

Comment

Watched it last night, great film.

Comment

Originally posted by SonOfCuba View Post
                    and all I can say is that its one of the best well made documentaries i've seen in a while, Its not even close as one of the most entertainment ones i've seen this year well but is sure is one of the best well made, it really focuses on everyone on the team equally and their success story is even bigger and better than LeBron's story, truly a great work done

Check it out when you guys get a chance
                    http://deditv.com/gate-way.php?v=7996899
                    wow, this documentary was fantastic. I wasn't planning on watching it cuz I really didn't think it was gonna be that good, but after reading your post I gave it a shot... and thank goodness. This doc was amazing.

I thought it was gonna be all about Lebron, but it was really only like 25% Lebron, and it was still a great doc.

This is easily the best non-jordan basketball documentary that has ever been made.

A+

Comment

Working...
                    X