No announcement yet.

I have a question about the Marines

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
    This is false. They make you spread your cheeks. THAT'S ALL.

Thank God.

And they look at your dick while you take the piss tests.

And you will shower with 40 other men and have 30 seconds to shave,brush your teeth etc.
    man why you gotta ruin it, I was just trying to scare him

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
      Hahaa sorry man. Hey, it still sucks to bend over and pull your cheeks apart so a 40 year old man can look at your ass hole. hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by $iCaRiO Sr View Post
        What a bad friend, you're worst than Dorian. And Dorian is really bad to me

Comment

Hahaa sorry man. Hey, it still sucks to bend over and pull your cheeks apart so a 40 year old man can look at your ass hole. hahaha
          lol, wow yours was 40? mines was like 60 and he took a long time to look in there, i asked him, "is it in yet?"

Comment

Still, I don't want anyone looking at my butt hole. Damn, there has to be a way out of this.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
              What a bad friend, you're worst than Dorian. And Dorian is really bad to me

Comment

This is false. They make you spread your cheeks. THAT'S ALL.

Thank God.

And they look at your dick while you take the piss tests.

And you will shower with 40 other men and have 30 seconds to shave,brush your teeth etc.

Comment

Originally posted by ??? Jr View Post
                  Still, I don't want anyone looking at my butt hole. Damn, there has to be a way out of this.
                  Sorry brother, Its the same with all the branches.

Just look at it this way. That Doctor looks at 300 ass holes a day.

Unless you have a gorgeous ass hole(or he's gay), its just another day at the work.

They Inspect all your **** agian when you get to Boot Camp. =)

Comment

I went through MEPS, its not to bad. You do have get into your underware in a big room with abunch of other guys in their underware. They make you crawl on your knees, I thought that was funny. Then you go behind a curtain and its just like a really fast physical. Guy says drop them, and since your only in your underware its pretty obvious what he means. Then he tells you to lift your penis. Then bend over, I don't remember spreading them, but this was 6 years ago when I was 17.

Comment

Originally posted by Hous View Post
                      I went through MEPS, its not to bad. You do have get into your underware in a big room with abunch of other guys in their underware. They make you crawl on your knees, I thought that was funny. Then you go behind a curtain and its just like a really fast physical. Guy says drop them, and since your only in your underware its pretty obvious what he means. Then he tells you to lift your penis. Then bend over, I don't remember spreading them, but this was 6 years ago when I was 17.
                      Its after MEPS....

Comment

Working...
                      X