Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official NBA Finals Thread: Celtics vs. Lakers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fisher showing some emotions, much respect to the man.

Comment

• Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go lakers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
        How much was our bet?
        QUELOQUE 150K
        CrackYourJaw 150K

Comment

• Ray Allen cost us the game with that missed three. The worst I have ever seen him play absolutely ****ty appauling.

Comment

• this game proves kobe is overrated. he went like 9 for 30 and they still won. and ppl are gonna say that KOBE won the championship. bull****. the lakers as a whole are a great team. Kobe is WAY overrated. Lebron and Jordan never have bad games like that. Kobe has these bad games like every 3 games.

Comment

• I have confidence in the Celtics ability to takeover the 4th quarter from the soft Lakers going forward. Except for Bryant and Fisher they are not a 4th quarter team.

Comment

• Originally posted by street bully View Post
                Ray Allen cost us the game with that missed three. The worst I have ever seen him play absolutely ****ty appauling.
                which one?

Comment

• Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
                  this game proves kobe is overrated. he went like 9 for 30 and they still won. and ppl are gonna say that KOBE won the championship. bull****. the lakers as a whole are a great team. Kobe is WAY overrated. Lebron and Jordan never have bad games like that. Kobe has these bad games like every 3 games.
                  yea Kobe can not be compared to Jordan, the stats back this up... Celtics still can win the finals but they gotta have help from Paul and Ray, KG did his thing tonight and should had gotten the ball more

Comment

• And that late stat padding layup by Pierce made me lose some respect for him.

Seriously... at least shoot a ****ing 3 and foul or hold the ****ing ball. Doc needs to bring some attention to that play, Pierce is looking soft to me.

Comment

• We need everyone to have a good game, not two at a time.

Once we get synced up, it'll be much easier.

Easier said than done, obviously.

Comment

Working...
                      X