Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have trouble hearing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just use it as an excuse not to listen to her womans problems.

Comment

I got that ability too. You pretty say yes every 10 second when a woman is speaking. But what you're really focused on is not starring at her boobs..

Comment

My left ear canal is blocked by scar tissue so I only have like 15% hearing in that ear. It doesn't bother me I usually dont care what anyone has to say anyway.

Comment

Probably ear wax.

Warm olive oil applied into the ear canal can work remove that stubborn ****.

One of my ears gets blocked and I either do the olive oil thing or get it syringed which actually hurts. My other ear is a write-off like Macks, I burst my ear-drum playing football and am down to about 30% hearing in that ear. Honestly, I can hear everything. That further 70% must be some pretty superfilous ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_1985 View Post
            Probably ear wax.

Warm olive oil applied into the ear canal can work remove that stubborn ****.

One of my ears gets blocked and I either do the olive oil thing or get it syringed which actually hurts. My other ear is a write-off like Macks, I burst my ear-drum playing football and am down to about 30% hearing in that ear. Honestly, I can hear everything. That further 70% must be some pretty superfilous ****.
            Yea they're the ones who told me I only had 15%, but I still hear most of what people are saying. The only time I really notice it is when I have headphones in and my right ear is way louder than my left.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
              Its deaf lol. Not death.
              lol..........

Comment

Originally posted by Davros? View Post
                I tell you some times i think im death, i was talking to this girl in the kitchen at work and couldnt hear a word she was saying, i was just saying yes yes yes to everyting she said and i aint got a clue what she was talking about, maybe its wax or something.

Couldn't resist.

Comment

Working...
                X