No announcement yet.

Pet Peeves in ****?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Peeves in ****?

Here are some of my pet peeves in ****os. If you have any, feel free.

1)I hate when dudes talk to much. STFU!
    -I'm not watching this because of you, I don't want to see your face I don't want to see or here you talk. I don't need a blow-by-blow analysis of what's going on, my eyes & dick know what's going on. I'm not here to listen to you stroke your damn ego, I'm here to fantasize myself in your situation giving her MY dick.
    2)I hate when chicks scream too much.
    -screaming like you're being stabbed to death in Scream, is not a turn on, and just like that movie, your performance is not Oscar worthy. Stick to just making occasional moans and a few well placed screams, and an eye glance here or there.
    3)I hate when bitches spit all the time.
    -If **** was a spit contest I'd be amused but I'm not. Sure it lubes up the **** well, but so does just sucking continously. I'd rather a broad not suck at all if she's gonna spit.
    4)I hate ****ty cameramen. This is probably my biggest pet peeve. You're a ****ing professional, act like one!
    -why do some cameramen feel ****ing compelled to turn the camera nearly upside down & decide to inappropriately zoom in or talk right before the sex scene goes down. :****you: **** yall.
    5)I hate seeing a huge hole.
    -No I don't need to see the bottomless hole some dude just made from her vagina, and I don't need to see him spit in it either.

Originally posted by baddest View Post
    Here are some of my pet peeves in ****os. If you have any, feel free.

1)I hate when dudes talk to much. STFU!
    -I'm not watching this because of you, I don't want to see your face I don't want to see here you talk. I don't need a blow-by-blow analysis of what's going on, my eyes & dick know what's going on. I'm not here to listen to you stroke your damn ego, I'm here to fantasize myself in your situation giving her MY dick.
    2)I hate when chicks scream too much.
    -screaming like you're being stabbed to death in Scream, is not a turn on, and just like that movie, your performance is not Oscar worthy. Stick to just making occasional moans and a few well placed screams, and an eye glance here or there.
    3)I hate when bitches spit all the time.
    -If **** was a spit contest I'd be amused but I'm not. Sure it lubes up the **** well, but so does just sucking continously. I'd rather a broad not suck at all if she's gonna spit.
    4)I hate ****ty cameramen. This is probably my biggest pet peeve. You're a ****ing professional, act like one!
    -why do some cameramen feel ****ing compelled to turn the camera nearly upside down & decide to inappropriately zoom in or talk right before the sex scene goes down.:****you: **** yall.
    5)I hate seeing a huge hole.
    -No I don't need to see the bottomless hole some dude just made from her vagina, and I don't need to see him spit in it either.
    That's my favourite. lol. ^

But I hate Bj's. Only reason I don't watch **** really. If I do, it's lesbians.

Comment

long dialogue before fucking begin
      bitches with hairy snatch

Comment

That ho in your signature is ugly.

Comment

I can't watch any **** where the guy is Lee Stone. The guy makes me sick; doesn't matter how hot the chick is.

Comment

I hate that the ending is so predictable.

Comment

I hate when they don't force their **** all the way down the beezy's throat.

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
                I can't watch any **** where the guy is Lee Stone. The guy makes me sick; doesn't matter how hot the chick is.
                [IMG]http://www.adult-dvd-x.com/dbimages/****stars/51_lee_stone.jpg[/IMG]

Guess who?

He looks like a douche.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                  If I do, it's lesbians.
                  This man speaks the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
                    [IMG]http://www.adult-dvd-x.com/dbimages/****stars/51_lee_stone.jpg[/IMG]

Guess who?

He looks like a douche.
                    Usually, I don't give a **** who the male "actor" is but that ****er grunts louder than the girls for the entire duration of a scene. It ****ing sucks

Comment

Working...
                    X