Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many air conditioners do you have at home?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0 *uck my life.

Parents are too cheap to buy AC.

Comment

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      My air con is leaving my window open.

You ****s must be rich.
      Yesterday was 115 degrees.

Aircon is not a luxury here, it's a necessity.

Central air FTW.

But yeah, I went to school in Flagstaff, AZ. Average summer day was 80 to 85 degrees and none of the dorms had ac or swamp coolers.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
        Yesterday was 115 degrees.

Aircon is not a luxury here, it's a necessity.

Central air FTW.

But yeah, I went to school in Flagstaff, AZ. Average summer day was 80 to 85 degrees and none of the dorms had ac or swamp coolers.
        Damn school in Arizona??? School in summer here in NYC is like hell...I can't imagine going to school in AZ.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          My Hollywood loft had central air. Once you have central air, you never go back...
          You had a loft in Hollywood? :cotdamn:
          Originally posted by -Bloody KJ- View Post
          Damn school in Arizona??? School in summer here in NYC is like hell...I can't imagine going to school in AZ.
          Summer in AZ is different than New York summers. New York summers are humid and sticky. AZ is a desert therefore, summer there is very dry.

Comment

Flagstaff AZ is the coolest place I've ever been in the summer, and I've been LOTS of places, including NYC.

Phoenix is a different story entirely, but Flagstaff is 7000 feet above sea level and it's right next to two mountains that are over 11K. Always a hella cool breeze and have never seen it even approach 90 deg, and that's without the humidity you have.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
              Summer in AZ is different than New York summers. New York summers are humid and sticky. AZ is a desert therefore, summer there is very dry.
              So you be in NY and don't come chill with me? Alright I see how it is.

Comment

So you be in NY and don't come chill with me? Alright I see how it is.
                Never been to NY.

Comment

Originally posted by Mangler Jewnior View Post
                  Never been to NY.
                  Lmfao oh **** that's funny. Fucking mangler the Weatherman knowing how **** is in different states without going to them.

I am going to bump my "Posters and jobs" thread and name you the Boxingscene weatherman.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    Flagstaff AZ is the coolest place I've ever been in the summer, and I've been LOTS of places, including NYC.

Phoenix is a different story entirely, but Flagstaff is 7000 feet above sea level and it's right next to two mountains that are over 11K. Always a hella cool breeze and have never seen it even approach 90 deg, and that's without the humidity you have.
                    Oh I see. I thought AZ was hot all around. Well I know they have a lot of hot Mexicanas all around

Comment

Lmfao oh **** that's funny. Fucking mangler the Weatherman knowing how **** is in different states without going to them.

I am going to bump my "Posters and jobs" thread and name you the Boxingscene weatherman.
                      He better not step foot in the Northeast.

I don't want ****s who like Las Ketchup here.

Comment

Working...
                      X