Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The one dimensional western teams have nothing to counter the eastern slickness.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one dimensional western teams have nothing to counter the eastern slickness.

All of us know that defense wins championships, and the seed to make it out of the west will suffer the same fate, that is the royal green boot being shoved up their ass.

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    All of us know that defense wins championships, and the seed to make it out of the west will suffer the same fate, that is the royal green boot being shoved up their ass.
    Street bully, wanna talk boxeo?

I'm pissed at this mistreatment of Caba and wanna put Arum , Gamboa and Juanmaricon on blast.

Comment

Lol

Comment

Kobe agrees.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          Street bully, wanna talk boxeo?

I'm pissed at this mistreatment of Caba and wanna put Arum , Gamboa and Juanmaricon on blast.
          Juanmaricon has been called a ****sexual, a bitc, a coward, and a sleazy two dollar hoe who would get smacked in the moth. His hiding ways have surpassed that of Waldo, and he wants none of Caballero and Gamboa.

Comment

Juanmaricon has been called a ****sexual, a bitc, a coward, and a sleazy two dollar hoe who would get smacked in the moth. His hiding ways have surpassed that of Waldo, and he wants none of Caballero and Gamboa.
            May I sig this bully?

Comment

was looking forward to seeing boston/LA again in the finals but it seems like the lakers cant get past that zone the suns are running

Comment

Precisely. I wanna do some Ring of Fire Radio right now about it..

I hate this ****.

Comment

I just had to .

Comment

Originally posted by El Gordo View Post
                    May I sig this bully?
                    Permission granted my brother.

Comment

Working...
                    X