Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by GT-R View Post
      FINISH HIM!

Snapping turtle wins. FATALITY....

Comment

Elusive mouse and snake

Comment

I showed this video to my mom at exactly the right time when the snake strikes. She slapped me in the back of the head so hard.

Comment

Comment

Having pets like snakes or snapping turtles is ****ing stupid, and feeding live animals to them just shows how sick some ppl are. I know that stuff happens in the wild, but for someone to buy these things and then film it just shows a twisted mind. Next we're gonna see some bastard with a pet alligator feeding stray dogs and cats to it. If that happend I'm sure animal cruelty charges would be brought up fast. They sell dead rodents at some petshops for snakefood, yet some immature prick wants to see his pet eat a live one and record it for the internet,sick ****s

Comment

And now a huge Goose!

Comment

Damn. That mouse got heart though, still trying to swim for the surfance even when chopped in half.

Comment

Originally posted by Idgas View Post
                    fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuk i almost can't watch that. poor mouse.
                    Same here, poor thing is trying to get away with half of itself missing.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X