Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is okay to take another human beings life..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
    Abraham never killed his son.

Killing and murder are two very different things.
    He was on the verge of killing his son until the angel told him not to. Nonetheless, he was about to kill him. Because God told him to.

Comment

No..............

Comment

I don't know about that. True Islam, Judaism, and Christianity is against taking another persons life.

I think if you need to perform a religious ritual, you should use an effigy.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          I don't know about that. True Islam, Judaism, and Christianity is against taking another persons life.

I think if you need to perform a religious ritual, you should use an effigy.
          Whoa whoa whoa, are you saying its not okay to kill someone in the name of your god?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
            Whoa whoa whoa, are you saying its not okay to kill someone in the name of your god?
            An effigy is a representation of a person, especially in the form of sculpture or some other three-dimensional form.

Comment

Like I said, TRUE religion, prior to man tampering with it is against killing.

Its about peace and harmony.

Corrupt rganized religion might be for that, but I don't think Jesus or the prophet Mohammed would advocate violence.

Comment

Only in self defense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                  Like I said, TRUE religion, prior to man tampering with it is against killing.

Its about peace and harmony.

Corrupt rganized religion might be for that, but I don't think Jesus or the prophet Mohammed would advocate violence.
                  But.......the crusades.....the car bombings.......the kidnapping and beheading of reporters........the threatening of people drawing pictures......

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
                    Forget that, what about try and kill you. You have the right to defend yourself.
                    that too, or if they try and kill your wife or kid or family member.

or if god told you so.

Comment

But.......the crusades.....the car bombings.......the kidnapping and beheading of reporters........the threatening of people drawing pictures......
                      those arent real muslims..

Comment

Working...
                      X