Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It is okay to take another human beings life..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
    those arent real muslims..
    So they're just murderers, using Islam as an excuse to kill?

Comment

Originally posted by cuauhtemoc1496 View Post
      Abraham never killed his son.

Killing and murder are two very different things.
      the bible does not draw that distinction and only speaks of taking another human beings life. in the torah it says though shall not kill.. it does not say though shalt not murder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
        those arent real muslims..
        "true religion" before being tampered by man? religion has always been tampered with since it's inception by man.

and how are they not "real muslims" if they whole heartedly believe in islam?
        their views are warped but they are true muslims none the less.

a religion is made up of it's followers, without it, it isn't anything. so when someone kills in the name of their religion, you can't just cast them out and say well he isn't really one of us. no, that mother****er makes up a percentage of your group.

Comment

for religious purposed no

well every1 knows that I am a highly religious poster. I pray 5x a day to Pacquiao, but I wouldn'T condone killing just because of Pacquiao.

Comment

Well.

I know other people hurt inside at times, killing them doesn't seem like the best option. I'd much rather them continue to be forged in flame.

Taking lives is the easy way out, I'd honestly say it's even easier making the decision to kill for religious reasons. That's a perceived kill bonus.

Our contemporary world has been set up by different warring religious factions. We breathe in the religious diversity but it comes at a price when ideologies are convoluted.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Lets say a man stones his wife to death for adultery because that's what it says to do in the bible. Should we convict this man of murder or just leave him be out of "respect" for his religion?

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
                Lets say a man stones his wife to death for adultery because that's what it says to do in the bible. Should we convict this man of murder or just leave him be out of "respect" for his religion?
                I my world, he would have his hands tied, he'd be blindfolded.

4-5 assistants with M-16's chop him down until the clips are gone.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by Sin City View Post
                  the bible does not draw that distinction and only speaks of taking another human beings life. in the torah it says though shall not kill.. it does not say though shalt not murder.
                  Actually the bible does draw the distinction between killing and murder. The commandment "Thou shall not kill" contains the word for "murder" or "unjust killing". Bummer. Luckily the bible has a whole host of different justification for righteous killing!

Adultery? Death. Rape? Death. For both. Disobedient children? Death. People in a different city worshiping the wrong god? Death. For everyone in the town. Including women and children. And livestock. And burn it to the ground.

The bible is awesome! Killings a plenty!

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                    Actually the bible does draw the distinction between killing and murder. The commandment "Thou shall not kill" contains the word for "murder" or "unjust killing". Bummer. Luckily the bible has a whole host of different justification for righteous killing!

Adultery? Death. Rape? Death. For both. Disobedient children? Death. People in a different city worshiping the wrong god? Death. For everyone in the town. Including women and children. And livestock. And burn it to the ground.

The bible is awesome! Killings a plenty!
                    My view is.

You can't just take life. It's extremely selfish, and must come at a price.

If you take life, you must be prepared to deal with the consequences.

Comment

kaps u suck.

Comment

Working...
                      X