This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tourlou82 View Post
    lol, I love this, I should quote that (for stupidity)
    Yeah, it made me chuckle after he exposed my flagrant racist feelings of superiority.

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
      Your family has taught you the sterotypical way to survive by thewhite man's way of thinking. Some of your points can be argued that races can be superior to each other. I think the whole race thing was blown out of proportion from the beginning. I can see if you were arguing social class, that's more understandable. The media and society ****s up the thought process of most people today, especially youth. But you can't name one thing that a one race can bring to the table that another race can't, it just appears that way. The paths to get there will be different I'm sure but not ONE particular thing applies to one race.
      That's not true. If you look at things from a statistical and mathematical point of view, you begin to see patterns, and realize that specific races behave in a specific manner, thus they have different impacts in a social sense. I grew up in an upper-middle class family in Europe, so race wasn't an issue like it is here. So that "survival by the white man's way of thinking" doesn't apply here. Individually, everyone has the same potential in a social sense, but we're talking about races, so naturally we have to make a distinction. Sometimes, these distinctions are offensive, but that doesn't falsify them, as much as we would like it to.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
        You saying all white people feel superior to blacks is a load of bull****. I'm white and I only feel superior to ******s that dress like idiots, talk like idiots and act like idiots.Be they white black or brown.
        Agreed..............

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Yeah, it made me chuckle after he exposed my flagrant racist feelings of superiority.
          you racist, you should be ashamed, you should have a picture with women of all races in your avatar....

....and in gangbang action (not to get branded as a **** hater)

I'm sure our great host will agree with me over this

Comment

Originally posted by Trim0 View Post
            That's not true. If you look at things from a statistical and mathematical point of view, you begin to see patterns, and realize that specific races behave in a specific manner, thus they have different impacts in a social sense. I grew up in an upper-middle class family in Europe, so race wasn't an issue like it is here. So that "survival by the white man's way of thinking" doesn't apply here. Individually, everyone has the same potential in a social sense, but we're talking about races, so naturally we have to make a distinction. Sometimes, these distinctions are offensive, but that doesn't falsify them, as much as we would like it to.
            Now we're getting into a whole new subject. With the bolded statement, you must factor in social class and demographic because those stastics rely on it. It is what it is, not pun intended.

Comment

Originally posted by Toda Caine View Post
              Now we're getting into a whole new subject. With the bolded statement, you must factor in social class and demographic because those stastics rely on it. It is what it is, not pun intended.
              That's true, but social class & demographics are correlated with race, so it isn't a whole new subject. But with today's globalization, you can make a case for it.

Comment

I dont discriminate, I feel superior to everyone I know.

Comment

its pretty much the white thinks they are superior than blacks/brown people......

Comment

coz he conquered all before him

coz rome rules the world

Comment

A very large percentage of the white people that act like theyre superior to black people really just think they're superior to everyone else, of any other race or their own. Theyre just *******s.

Comment

Working...
                      X