Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yeks View Post
    nah.. keep it pare..

the win alone is enough for me..
    if the celts win this series, we're gonna tag-team tua into submission...

whooooooooooo!
    For the sake of just ball's concern. I don't want to see a sweep.

Putting aside any fan bias nonsense, it's not logical.

The Magic were playing so great. They froze with nerves.

I mean they haven't in the past 2 games even played their game.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      For the sake of just ball's concern. I don't want to see a sweep.

Putting aside any fan bias nonsense, it's not logical.

The Magic were playing so great. They froze with nerves.

I mean they haven't in the past 2 games even played their game.
      they are playing celtics' basketball..

i give credit to the celtics D..

as i have been saying on another thread, magic is playing a mirror image of itself.. both killed their opponents with defense..

the only difference is the execution on offense.. celtics' championship pedigree was displayed in the two games.. they were unrattled and treat each possession as if the game is always on the line..

all in all, i still believe magic can pull it together.. celts i believe is 32-0 when they are leading 2-0.. orlando like defying odds..

Comment

they are playing celtics' basketball..

i give credit to the celtics D..

as i have been saying on another thread, magic is playing a mirror image of itself.. both killed their opponents with defense..

the only difference is the execution on offense.. celtics' championship pedigree was displayed in the two games.. they were unrattled and treat each possession as if the game is always on the line..

all in all, i still believe magic can pull it together.. celts i believe is 32-0 when they are leading 3-2.. orlando like defying odds..
        Reddick and Pietrus really need to light it up.

The club is dependent on them hitting their open shots from beyond the arc. That's what I truly believe.

They need them to contribute big time.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Reddick and Pietrus really need to light it up.

The club is dependent on them hitting their open shots from beyond the arc. That's what I truly believe.

They need them to contribute big time.
          redick is contributing.. the game 2 defense on jesus says a lot. he's the most consistent player on magic right now.

same can't be said on pietrus and barnes.. the truth is lighting their asses up..

Comment

redick is contributing.. the game 2 defense on jesus says a lot. he's the most consistent player on magic right now.

same can't be said on pietrus and barnes.. the truth is lighting their asses up..
            Yeah but I mean he only took like what? 2 or 3 shots from downtown?

Reddick in the last game.

That's ****ing dumb in every sense of the word.

He needs to have way more attempts than that.

Probably the best 3 point shooter on the team. Easily.

Comment

Give Reddick 10 attempts from downtown,

That's probably 21 points you can factor into your progression.

Comment

Yeah but I mean he only took like what? 2 or 3 shots from downtown?

Reddick in the last game.

That's ****ing dumb in every sense of the word.

He needs to have way more attempts than that.

Probably the best 3 point shooter on the team. Easily.
                his constant chasing of jesus maybe affects him, the reason why he drives instead of settling for 3..

he made a noob mistake, the reason why i tell you celts have the advantage. they show their championship poise on crucial time. i can't blame redick alone for that. stan can call a timeout on his own the moment the ball was in orlando's possession..

redick just shot 2/3 on the three.. the celts challenges him also a lot, that's why he drove inside. that offensive foul call on him against big baby was huge.. it's a momentum shifter..

Comment

his constant chasing of jesus maybe affects him, the reason why he drives instead of settling for 3..

he made a noob mistake, the reason why i tell you celts have the advantage. they show their championship poise on crucial time. i can't blame redick alone for that. stan can call a timeout on his own the moment the ball was in orlando's possession..

redick just shot 2/3 on the three.. the celts challenges him also a lot, that's why he drove inside. that offensive foul call on him against big baby was huge.. it's a momentum shifter..
                  I call it Nelson needing to really get working in assistance also.

Tremendous talent, needs to get his team involved better.

Being a Point Guard comes with huge damn responsibility.

I mean.

Comment

Give Reddick 10 attempts from downtown,

That's probably 21 points you can factor into your progression.
                    the celts D is the big difference..

orlando just shot what? 16 on downtown.. they are winning when they shoot 30 or more..

at 40% conversion rate, there is a 5.6pts difference..

16 x 0.4 = 6.4

30 x 0.4 = 12

and both games were decide by 4 and 3 respectively.. celts know how to defeat this magic team, close their shooters and don't give howard an easy basket..

Comment

I call it Nelson needing to really get working in assistance also.

Tremendous talent, needs to get his team involved better.

Being a Point Guard comes with huge damn responsibility.

I mean.
                      nelson is a shoot first PG, how i dream it was nash instead of him on some occasions.. howard maybe averaging close to 35pts on dunks alone..

Comment

Working...
                      X