Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to find, kill, clean and skin your own game would you still eat meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kaps View Post
    I'm still going to give the bow a try this year. I've been practicing drawing back and holding for long periods of time before I release...
    ive always been told to quick draw

never draw the bow until you have a clean shot.

but i guess its all depending on the situation

never hurts to get used to your bow though

Comment

Met an Afghani on craigslist.

She says she needs to be beaten and fuсked by a man of color for taking her blood drenched pad off and showing it to dead children.

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
        ive always been told to quick draw

never draw the bow until you have a clean shot.

but i guess its all depending on the situation

never hurts to get used to your bow though
        I think I'd get spotted with a quick draw, where as if I see them coming in I can draw and wait for a shot without moving too much. I dunno, it'll be tough...

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
          i would always try and get there early and try and catch those pains in my ass coming off the roost. it was always freezing.
          that usually what i would try but if i cant catch them off the roost i would head to the thicket because they would walk it around late morning early afternoon because it was heavily shaded.

only problem was the trees are thick as **** at it hard to get clean shots sometimes

Comment

The wench in there gave me a free brownie after she noticed my bulge.

Comment

Saw it in her eyes that she wanted to be hit from the back by a person her family always told her were macaques.

She wanted to be disrespected and abused, possibly even sodomized just to scratch that deep itch you get up your ass hours after a stool movement when you didn't wipe thoroughly. I could tell she had one. I could smell it.

Comment

Ahhhh!! I needed to rail her sweet little anus, I told myself.

I resorted to feinting and then public wanking while spitting out racial slurs.

Whore hiked her skirt up, bent over, and started rubbing her clitoris from the back.

She wanted me to take her naughty little **** cherry, but I told her she's gotta beg, make a call to New York and tell Georges what she's about to do and tell him to stay the fuсk outta my county.

Comment

She declined so I beat up an Afghani on his way home from school.

Comment

dont let jack kill a good thread

****ing ****

Comment

I'd love to catch my own game.

Beats all the genetically modified junk in stores today

Comment

Working...
                      X