Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you had to find, kill, clean and skin your own game would you still eat meat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
    For those who have hunted, is the idea to go for a head shot if possible to preserve the integrity of the carcass?

Or do you go for the heart?
    Head/neck shot is best as long as the distance allows.

@ kaps. Turkey hunting with a bow is damn hard. ****, its hard with a 20g.

Damn things have great eyesite and if they catch wind of you. byebye.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
      I'd go hunting on my days off. Set Rabbit Gums and other traps for while Im at work. Vegetarian? gtfo with that ****. I'm having skunk burgers before that **** would happen.
      I'll bet modern day worldly ipod loving yuppie scum would eat a skunk burger if Bobby Flay told them it was a "delicacy"..

Comment

I'll bet modern day worldly ipod loving yuppie scum would eat a skunk burger if Bobby Flay told them it was a "delicacy"..

While they sat around the table discussing how awwwful their nanny is and how their lawn people can't speak English. All the while trying to pretend that the delicacy doesnt remind them of that time they ate dog ****.

Meanwhile 4 year old Madox uses his cell phone to call mommy because Rosa is lighting Our Lady of Guadalupe candles again.

Comment

For those who have hunted, is the idea to go for a head shot if possible to preserve the integrity of the carcass?

Or do you go for the heart?
          Always go for the heart/lungs.....

Comment

i have a freezer full of fish and deer meat...so ive already done that.

i also used to work on my grandfathers cattle farm and in the chicken coups

ive dealt a lot of animal death

Comment

Yeah, I know man, that's why I want to do it. I should probably try my luck with a 12 guage first but I don't want to pick shot out of the meat...

Comment

Turkey hunting is hella hard

but a lot of fun when you get one.

my brother shot an Albino turkey a few years back

Comment

I would have no problem with this.

Raze, you're right about them damn turkeys. Eyesight and hearing. They're had as fuk to kill too cuz your shot has to be precise.

Jack, if you shoot a deer behind the forelegs in the heart, you're fine. There's enough meat there. Chou just want a kill shot so you don't have to track it.

Comment

If it was the only way I could eat meat, I wouldn't think twice about it.

Comment

headshots on turkeys with a shotgun are needed

you shoot a turkey in the body with a shotty and you pretty much did it for nothing.

Comment

Working...
                      X