Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nadal is better than Federer all time.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What about when Federer wore the number 15 on his jacket? That is pure arrogance. P.S. heīs always disrespectful to Murray. When Murray beat him in Doha a couple years back he said Murray still hasnīt improved since he started the tour. Bollocks.

Comment

I agree that having a pre-prepared no15 jacket is distasteful. I agree also that Rafa is a nicer guy off the court than Fed.

Still doesn't change that Fed is the GOAT and miles ahead of Rafa.

I'm a big fan of Nadal also.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
        What about when Federer wore the number 15 on his jacket? That is pure arrogance. P.S. heīs always disrespectful to Murray. When Murray beat him in Doha a couple years back he said Murray still hasnīt improved since he started the tour. Bollocks.
        So basically, this is all driven by your dislike for the man.

Got it, cheers.

****tard.

Comment

Another thing to keep in mind about the head to head record is that for a very long time, like just recently, they both were #1 and #2 in the world, and the top 2 players can only meet in the finals.

Fed met Nadal in the finals on his turf year after year, but Nadal didn't always make the finals in the Austalian, U.S and Wimbledon for Roger to have a shot to beat him.

That doesn't take away from Nadal beating him as much as he did, but it's something to consider.

Comment

negative.

just .

Comment

No it was wayyyy before that, because he didn't like the way Murray played because he was very passive and didn't have that instinct on when to go aggressive. Federer has raped Murray at GS's. Murray looks amazing at the masters but at the GS's players make him look very limited (Federer/Nadal/Berdych etc etc)

1) He was probably paid to wear that by Nike and 2) dude it was a HISTORIC occassion one that may never happen again. He cemented himself as the GOAT and he can't do that? Come on... I liked it.

Comment

The fact is

Federer is the greatest of all time

Maybe Nadal can catch him if he carries on the way hes going, but he needs to start winning everything, and dominate the sport like federer did

"He holds the record of reaching the semi-finals or better of 23 consecutive Grand Slam tournaments over five and a half years from 2004 Wimbledon Championships – 2010 Australian Open"

Thats just crazy....

I like nadal, hes a nice guy, hes still young....but elegant players always last longer then physical player, in almost every sport....

And Nadal is a pure physical player, speed, power, explosiveness

Federere did have those things, but he was more elegant then anything

Thats why hes still winning things now even tho his forms nothing like it used 2 be

Comment

It seems you have a grudge against federer. Remember beliefs cloud a person's judgement and contributes to bias.

I think fed was wrong to wear that no15 jacket but like other posters said. He made a mistake and he hasn't done it again afaik so get over it

Comment

It's too early to make G.O.A.T. arguments for Nadal just yet.

As of right now he's second tier. He's only 24, so it's conceivable to say he has another 5 years of high level tennis left for him to post 10+ grand slams.

Federer ain't done yet, although his dominance is over he's capable of winning another 2-3 grand slams.

Comment

Working...
                    X