Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking correlation between the population of blacks in a city and the danger

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fckin sociology/history/pol sci 101 all over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
      Did I miss something???

When did RACISM against blacks, in the US cease ???????

The only thing that's changed - is that now Blacks have some company in the form of Middle-Easterner's and Mexicans.
      You must have great trapezius and deltoid muscles? How else could you manage all those daunting tribulations and oppression you carry around on your shoulders that a black man has to endure in 2010 in the US?'

P.S. i'm not saying racism doesn't exist, just mocking how much of a female you are, your tears and victim mentality. All those Black Studies courses you must be taking seem to be paying off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Khmelnytsky View Post
        He's shown that he still can't grasp what that means.

He claims that genetics plays no role and that it's all environment and socio-economic factors then in the next breath says blacks are genetically superior. Wouldn't waste your breath.

lol

That's why Africa is a flourishing continent? Oh right, evil Europeans oppressed them too and ruined their innovative and advanced societies.

Your argument is also strengthened by the fact that Slavery had never existed prior to its invention by certian Western Europeans countries in the 17th century. Lord knows nobody has experienced Slavery before or after African Americans did.
        What???

Did grade school just let out ... Some of you fukin guys have the comprehension of an illiterate toad. No matter what is written, you see what you want to see and then proceed to formulate erroneous conclusions based on your many flawed perceptions.

So either you cannot read a basic sentence and understand the content or you're just incapable of comprehending what is written and should stick to comic books. Fukin tools.

Comment

You must have great trapezius and deltoid muscles? How else could you manage all those daunting tribulations and oppression you carry around on your shoulders that a black man has to endure in 2010 in the US?'

P.S. i'm not saying racism doesn't exist, just mocking how much of a female you are, your tears and victim mentality. All those Black Studies courses you must be taking seem to be paying off.
          How do you know I'm black???? Another assumption????

This is another example that you're not wrapped too tight

Comment

• Honestly, though, the "I have it much harder because I'm ________" argument is played out though. This day and age, everyone has the opportunity to be successful if you're willing to work for it.

Comment

• Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              What???

Did grade school just let out : Some of you fukin guys have the comprehension of an illiterate toad. No matter what is written, you see what you want to see and then proceed to formulate erroneous conclusions based on your many flawed perceptions.

So either you cannot read a basic sentence and understand the content or you're just incapable of comprehending what is written and should stick to comic books. Fukin tools.
              lol

Below is your main post which was what i commented on. You were not even able to properly inturpret the statements that you were feebly trying to argue in the first instance which i HL in bold for you.

The bottom paragraph is what i specifically spoke on and my comprehension and characterization of your comments was indeed accurate.

The sad and mildy funny thing is that i genuinly believe that you can't even see why your comments are either incorrect or entirely non applicable.

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              That's interesting but severely flawed ...

A case in point, that study generalizes the intellectual potential of a particular race of people and details the author's perspective complete with charts and graphs to substantiate his conclusions.

Here's the problem with his research - If the authors conclusions were and are correct, then it would be safe to assume that, not one black person in America {For example} would be able to accomplish or contribute anything of intellectual value to society or to themselves. Because they are genetically incapable of doing such.

Then how do you explain the MILLIONS +/-of black Doctors, Judges, Lawyers, Scientists etc ...

That reality alone exposes the flaws in the authors research - because if a race is limited genetically, then he cannot escape that limitation no matter what he does ... because he has a genetic fault that prohibits his intellectual growth.

But if circumstance and environment plays an active role in intellectual development and growth, then a societies racial discrimination and practices influence the targets achievements. Which is the case with blacks in America and in many parts of the world.

Since we're dealing in generalizations, I'll state this: White have been constantly trying to prove the inferiority of other races when compared to themselves. And in every instance, they have been consistently and unequivocally proven WRONG!!!!

Here's the mindset of whites {Generalizations} fix the game of life to where many of the avenues needed for intellectual, social, educational progress is limited to a particular race {Blacks} and then use their limited progress as a basis for their claims. That blacks are inferior .....

If white's as a whole weren't soo cowardly {For lack of a better term}, then there would be no need to be racist against blacks, who according to their flawed research are genetically inferior.

WHY FEAR THAT WHICH IS GENETICALLY UNABLE TO COMPETE ?????

Blacks have in many wayS surpassed whites in every field of endeavor - With all the racism, all the obstacles, with all the odd against them .... THEY HAVE STILL PROGRESSED ............ NOT BAD FOR A SO-CALLED GENETICALLY INFERIOR RACE.
              The poster quoted below had multiple posts thoroughly addressing these things, too bad you didn't take the time to reflect upon them.

Originally posted by deliveryman View Post
              So then how on earth did you interpret that article and the bell graph showing the MEAN average, into this:

Again, how did you deduce that not one black person is capable of contributing anything of intellectual value to society?

That was NOT what that article was saying
              Originally posted by arraamis View Post
              How do you know I'm black???? Another assumption????

This is another example that you're not wrapped too tight
              lol that makes your posts even funnier, thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
                Honestly, though, the "I have it much harder because I'm ________" argument is played out though. This day and age, everyone has the opportunity to be successful if you're willing to work for it.

That's one of the few accurate statements made in this entire thread ....

But, the racial issue gets rehashed over and over again, by those who need {As a means of false self gratification} to create race-bait threads. The reason why I stringently defend against stereotypes is because they have all been proven wrong, false, incorrect and racially motivated.

In this era of technology and higher learning - its becoming more and more difficult for the knuckle-dragging racists to substantiate their belief systems. So, they patrol the www hoping to reinforce their misguided concepts to the uneducated on forums, chat rooms etc....

A racist is nothing more than a coward, through and through. Life's playing field has been fixed to benefit a certain race consistently. And in order to maintain the illusion that the playing field is fair, those that harbor that racist mentality try to manipulate whatever tools they can, to in some way prove they are the more superior.

And the more they try ... the more they fail ...

Just like these race-baiting threads fail.

They bring up ghetto's, but forget about trailer parks .... They bring up falsehoods about animals relationships to blacks, but fail to mention that science & archeology has proven over and over again that black people are the original people of the planet. And all races have their foundation in the original .... They talk about the primitive parts of Mexico, Africa and Latino land masses ... but fail to mention the history of those who lived in the hills and caves of Eurasia .... They even go soo far as to falsify scientifically data to prove that blacks have no buoyancy ...

One could go on and on with the racists concepts\theories spread over the ages .... but what's the use ????

Its only a matter of time till the racists self-destruct and turns on self .... And I'm going to enjoy the show.

Next race-baiting thread in four ... three ... two ... one .............

Comment

lol

Below is your main post which was what i commented on. You were not even able to properly inturpret the statements that you were feebly trying to argue in the first instance which i HL in bold for you.

The bottom paragraph is what i specifically spoke on and my comprehension and characterization of your comments was indeed accurate.

The sad and mildy funny thing is that i genuinly believe that you can't even see why your comments are either incorrect or entirely non applicable.

The poster quoted below had multiple posts thoroughly addressing these things, too bad you didn't take the time to reflect upon them.

lol that makes your posts even funnier, thanks.
                  The real funny thing here, is you're making it too easy to prove my point, that you're incapable of comprehending something that is in written form.

Your so-called deductions {Or whatever they are} are wrong again.

And I ask you ..... do I have to be black to defend blacks??????

Comment

• You all seen the boondocks episode where Uncle Ruckus talks about the end of segregation and how the black kids ruined those nice schools and introduced drugs and guns into the lives of those innocent white kids who never knew violence?

That show was banned from tv. Dont watch it.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Alacrán View Post
                      10 Most Dangerous Cities in America

Detroit, MI----->Black (81.6%)
                      Atlanta, GA----->Black (61.4%)
                      St.Louis, MO----->Black (51.2%)
                      Flint, MI----->Black (53.3%)
                      Camden, NJ----->Black (53.3%)
                      Gary, IN----->Black (84.0%)
                      West Palm Beach, FL----->Black (32.2%)
                      Compton, CA----->Black (40.3%)
                      Tampa, FL----->Black (26.1%)
                      Washington DC----->Black (60.0%)

10 Safest Cities in America, Population over 500,000

Amherst, NY----->Black (3.9%)
                      Mission Viejo, CA----->Black (1.1%)
                      Brick Township, NJ----->
                      Newton, MA----->Black (2.0%)
                      Simi Valley, CA----->Black (1.3%)
                      Cary, NC----->Black (6.1%)
                      Greece, NY----->Black (2.9%)
                      Thousand Oaks, CA----->Black (1.1%)
                      Colonie, NY----->Black (4.0%)
                      Troy, MI----> Black (2.1%)
                      Im guessing not affording to live in those cities has nothing to do with it.

Funny to Troy on there I was thinking of moving to Troy.

Comment

Working...
                      X