Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That touched me...

Comment

i was about to post something like its only a cat man up you *****s

but then i watched it and thx TS for starting my Friday on a depressing note

Comment

Originally posted by LightsOutLewis View Post
        i was about to post something like its only a cat man up you *****s

but then i watched it and thx TS for starting my Friday on a depressing note
        the **** is amazingly sad.

Comment

That **** hit me hard because my pit bull got hit by a car & died and my other pit bull was standing over her like that. We were not going to let the other dog see but I remember a vet told me one time that its always best to let the other dog see so they wont keep looking for her or wondering where she went. Ive had 3 pits who have all passed and I will never get another pet because I dont want to see them die. I dont deal with that **** well. I deal with it by not dealing with it. I dont want to talk about it or think about it. The crazy thing is my brother now has a little dog who is over our house like every day so its basically like I have another one anyways.

My 1 pit got hit by that car when she was young and my other 2 died just a day apart when they were 8. 1 had cancer and that **** hit us hard as she died a slow painful death but we knew we still had the other one. Then out the blue she had internal bleeding and died out of nowhere. Our sick dog with Cancer was still alive and we had to keep taking her to the vet to get drained for her bad liver. The next day we took her and this time the vet say they wont drain her anymore and that we have to put her down. They said she is just staying alive for us
          Last edited by DLT; 05-14-2010, 12:05 PM.

Comment

i hate cats and that was pretty sad.

but it was helped by the music

Comment

Poor kitty.

Comment

I'm a cat owner and my cat looks identical to the dead one in the video. Same color and everything. Sad video, wouldn't want to be around if my cat dies.

In 2008 one of my Guinea Pigs died and I cried where no one can see me. I was fucking sad and everyone knew. I was annoyed because they were looking at me to see if I cry. So I had to hold back my tears until everyone left. Her name was Sandy, it was really friendly and wasn't scared of humans at all unlike a lot of Guinea Pigs are.

Also had a Poodle that died, but it wasn't my fault. It was my sisters fault for taking it to my aunt for my aunt can take care of it at her house(My sis was never around for that dog..she sent money to buy it as 2month old puppy and I was the one who raised it). The lil Poodle loved me and thought I was it's owner, I use to have it very healthy and only gave it the best dog food. Then one day at my Aunt's house he got really sick from some Human food my aunt gave him and I got mad and took him away and went to the vet. The doc gave him a couple of shots but it was too late, he was severely sick in the stomach vomiting a lot and ****ting a lot. All I could do was watch it die in pain on the floor at my house..It was so sad. I was 15 years old. The reason my sis took it to my aunt's it's cause me and her don't get along so she thought she was hurting me by taking the dog away from me but she just ended up hurting the poor dog who was use to me as it's owner.

Comment

Damn I wrote more than DLT wtf.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
                    I'm a cat owner and my cat looks identical to the dead one in the video. Same color and everything. Sad video, wouldn't want to be around if my cat dies.

In 2008 one of my Guinea Pigs died and I cried where no one can see me. I was fucking sad and everyone knew. I was annoyed because they were looking at me to see if I cry. So I had to hold back my tears until everyone left. Her name was Sandy, it was really friendly and wasn't scared of humans at all unlike a lot of Guinea Pigs are.

Also had a Poodle that died, but it wasn't my fault. It was my sisters fault for taking it to my aunt for my aunt can take care of it at her house(My sis was never around for that dog..she sent money to buy it as 2month old puppy and I was the one who raised it). The lil Poodle loved me and thought I was it's owner, I use to have it very healthy and only gave it the best dog food. Then one day at my Aunt's house he got really sick from some Human food my aunt gave him and I got mad and took him away and went to the vet. The doc gave him a couple of shots but it was too late, he was severely sick in the stomach vomiting a lot and ****ting a lot. All I could do was watch it die in pain on the floor at my house..It was so sad. I was 15 years old. The reason my sis took it to my aunt's it's cause me and her don't get along so she thought she was hurting me by taking the dog away from me but she just ended up hurting the poor dog who was use to me as it's owner.
                    I also have a cat named Missy. I am her entire world. She does not pay much attention to anyone else in the house, but I am a different story. I cannot go to bed at night, cannot take a nap, without Missy curling up next to me. She follows me everywhere. Disrupts me when I am gaming looking for attention from me only!LOL

When I am not home, then she pays attention to my Wife. She is so spoiled!hehe

Comment

thats sad man, I got 2 cats they are like my lady and my kids. My cats wouldnt know what to do if the other was gone.

Comment

Working...
                      X