Collapse
No announcement yet.

People forget Eminem schooled Jay Z?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I liked Em when he did the funny singles **** in '99-'00, but otherwise I'll stick with Run-D.M.C. and other classics.

Em just makes me laugh ****less when he tries to sound all serious and shouty, or even worse - when he tries to 'sing' (i.e. that new song on Mayweather-Mosley 24/7).

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
      Are you white?
      Are you yellow?

Comment

you can tell the black *****s from the ****** *****s with an eminem thread...

Comment

Whoever says Eminem is **** is out there ****ing Minds. Jayz is the most overrated piece of garbage out their. This dude has started and squashed more beefs then anyone out there. He can't handle the Rap game.

Eminem >> Jayz for a landslide.

Comment

Em is a beast no doubt about it. He totally out rapped Jay-Z( who I never ****ing liked until recently) on his own damn track. Notice they didn't do a song together after it right. For the record Drake outrapped ALL OF THEM on that Forever beat, his lines are the only ones people remember. Em was a close second on that one though.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFanFirst View Post
              Are you yellow?
              Nah I'm brown.

Comment

jay cant really rap tho.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  Em is a top 5 rapper of all time no doubt about it.
                  eminem is so booty,its not even funny and jay-z is just as terrible

Comment

Working...
                  X