Collapse
No announcement yet.

People forget Eminem schooled Jay Z?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

em > royce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jay...scarface said it best in his recent interview...he don't want eminem on his **** because he doesn't want to get embarrassed...when em murdered that drake track with wayne and kanye on it...folks have been showing a lot mroe respect...dude is top 5 rappers of all time in my book...

Comment

How are Eminem and Jay Z feuding if they are doing a concert together at Comerica Park and Yankee Stadium?

Comment

People forget Royce murdered both Em and Jay on this beat.

Comment

Originally posted by screwhead1 View Post
          em > royce >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> jay...scarface said it best in his recent interview...he don't want eminem on his **** because he doesn't want to get embarrassed...when em murdered that drake track with wayne and kanye on it...folks have been showing a lot mroe respect...dude is top 5 rappers of all time in my book...
          Em can never be top 5 because he doesn't have the discography and he lacks subject matter.

Comment

Originally posted by California Love View Post
            Em can never be top 5 because he doesn't have the discography and he lacks subject matter.
            Absolutely. He's the Roy Jones Jr of rap.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
              Absolutely. He's the Roy Jones Jr of rap.
              His **** is way too corny and raps about the same ****.

Comment

Ok, not in that sense. I more meant that he is incredibly gifted and skilled but never had that great album/win. Still, a lot of his stuff is corny and I have heard enough about his mother/ex-wife/obnoxious ****ing daughter.

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanYeti View Post
                  Ok, not in that sense. I more meant that he is incredibly gifted and skilled but never had that great album/win. Still, a lot of his stuff is corny and I have heard enough about his mother/ex-wife/obnoxious ****ing daughter.
                  His first two albums were good and everything else was trash.

Comment

i disagree...eminem is the definition of rap...his first album infinite was a classic...his second slim shady lp was classic as well...a lot of subject matter on that album...after that...it get's a little shakey...but i'll tell you this...no one is touching him on the mic as of right now...his longevity alone can crown him in the top 10...he has proven that he can switch up his delivery...he is diverse in his subject matter...he can make a track...produce one as well...he is the total package as an mc...the only thing i don't give him is influence...i don't see him effectively influencing other artists...only to step up their lyrics...but as far as his style...that's his and his alone...

Comment

Em is a top 5 rapper of all time no doubt about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X