Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's more famous?: Mike Tyson or Michael Jordan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Underboss
    Yea, thanks for reminding me; i thought i was going to get decent responses here but it turned into a big debate.
    Well a debate is good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Underboss
      not always my dear demise, not always .
      Only when **** gets personal is it not good.

Or a race war breaks out, like what happened in that Mexican thread earlier.

Comment

• Mike Tyson is one of the biggest sportsmen of all time. Jordan doesn’t come close

Comment

• Originally posted by iÐoL View Post
          Well a debate is good.

Not ones like these. Adult debates, where you actually learn something, are good. This shouldn't even be a question, as the answer is obvious to anybody other than some Americans [who give the others a bad name, may I add].

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            Mike Tyson is one of the biggest sportsmen of all time. Jordan doesn’t come close
            Jordan is known as one of the greatest athletes of all time.

Mike Tyson is known for biting of an ear. Most people havent even seen him fight.

Comment

• It wouldn't matter if he was known for pissing down an alley. The fact is he is well known. And more so than Jordan, world wide.

Comment

• I can't say. I was living in Bosnia and then Germany between 1990-1998 before moving to the U.S. And during that time I knew both even though I didn't watch much of either (boxing or NBA basketball). You just knew them.

Hulk Hogan was big too for a fake wrestler. These three crossed over and were known all over the place.

I remember pale, white german kids wearing the MJ bulls jersey and they weren't even into basketball as much as they were into soccer.

Comment

• rofl at the brits........saying americans think the US is the world....but at the same time think brit land is the world.....

jordan is as known as basketball......everyone has heard the name.....its like boxing and ali

Comment

• Originally posted by -Hyperion- View Post
                    rofl at the brits........saying americans think the US is the world....but at the same time think brit land is the world.....

jordan is as known as basketball......everyone has heard the name.....its like boxing and ali
                    It was only a brit, that was Casual.

Spouting all that **** about Britain being the world.

Comment

• Originally posted by Demise View Post
                      One of boxing's biggest superstars, Tyson, even fought in Japan.

japans most beloved manga(comic) is about basketball....with multiple references to jordan.....jordan=basketball, its as simple as that

Comment

Working...
                      X