Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you behave good or bad in school?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

other than being banned from the student parking lot my senior year and suspended multiple times from 7th grade to 10th grade I was a good kid

Comment

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
      What kind of kid were you growing up in school? Good, quiet, bad, loudmouth, motormouth, fighter?

I failed 1st grade for horrible behavior(bit the teacher, making out with girls under tables, going under tables to sniff the girls panties', leaving class without permission, pulled this girls hair(I still remember her name Jennifer and we liked eachother , interrupting the teacher while she reads, saying jokes outloud etc.

My next 1st grade I was the complete opposite.

2nd grade I was a good boy too.

3rd grade once again I was a menace until half year my teacher pulled me aside personally and lectured the **** out of me. I always got away with it though because at 3rd grade my English Reading level was at 5th grade level LOL. Until that day I have never behaved bad until Freshman HS I hung around with the wrong people. Slept in class, paperball fights, cut entire days of school, never attended one Spanish class, rarely did any homework then dropped out at 15 years old. Now i'm a good boy majoring Engineering Science in college. I have always loved science, if there's one thing that kept me from behaving bad it was science class.

Any stories from your school childhood?
      1st year i was ok...got into my fair amount of trouble here and ther..

2nd year i was a good little boy

3rd year was my worst year lol...i got suspended as well

4th year was ok

5th year (Final Year) was ok/abit naughty
      Last edited by BritishBoxing92; 05-12-2010, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Kevin evoked a race war.

We need Dick Buffman in here.

STAT.

Comment

lol.... bad..

Comment

Originally posted by i box oranges View Post
            Kevin evoked a race war.

We need Dick Buffman in here.

STAT.
            race war? where?

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
              race war? where?
              Unfortunately, a wee wank Nicaragua kid knows basic English and that doesn't sit too well with some people.

I should get outta here and go make some tortillas (after I mow the lawn, of course).

Comment

Originally posted by i box oranges View Post
                Unfortunately, a wee wank Nicaragua kid knows basic English and that doesn't sit too well with some people.

I should get outta here and go make some tortillas (after I mow the lawn, of course).

post the nicaragua prostitute pics and all will be forgiven

Comment

Was a naughty kid. Used to piss in water pistols, let all the air out of teachers car tires then put super glue in the valve so they couldn't inflate them again. That sort of stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
                    post the nicaragua prostitute pics and all will be forgiven

the pics were confiscated by authorities

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                      Was a naughty kid. Used to piss in water pistols, let all the air out of teachers car tires then put super glue in the valve so they couldn't inflate them again. That sort of stuff.

Comment

Working...
                      X