Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Fountain Movie Soundtrack is SICK! Goodness.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Fountain Movie Soundtrack is SICK! Goodness.

The Fountain is an awesome movie. Aronofsky is the best director around right now for my money. Every film is interesting and has a unique artistic approach.

Can't wait to see what 'Black Swan' is like.

Comment

Too bad the movie wasn't as good. Movie was all aesthetic, zero substance, so disappointing from Aronofsky.

I read the screenplay for Black Swan...has a ton of potential.

Comment

Darren peaked with that drug movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
          Darren peaked with that drug movie.
          The Wrestler was his best film.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
            Too bad the movie wasn't as good. Movie was all aesthetic, zero substance, so disappointing from Aronofsky.
            In what way did you feel it lacked substance? I know a lot of people have a problem with the clarity of the film and the plot's lack of thread but I would say it has substance. I think it's quite effective in it's account of love, mortality and the protagonist's interpretations of spirituality/ethereality.

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              The Wrestler was his best film.
              I forgot about that one. I'd say its a toss up between that and the drug movie.

Marissa Tomei is on my top 5 ATG list so getting her to strip down to a thong and bare **** won a lot of points in my book.

:wank:

Comment

Clint Mansell,he does the soundtrack for alot of that guy's movies

Comment

Working...
                X