No announcement yet.

I love light-skinned black chicks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Xercen View Post
    And i'm sure you've analyzed her genetic background with rigourous dna testing (my degree was in human genetics)

She has prolly had some white or asian ancestry. No such thing as white skinned black chicks unless they have certain aforementioned ancestry or they r albino.
    She's Ethiopian & I don't care what you have a degree in. There's no need to be a dick about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
      She's Ethiopian & I don't care what you have a degree in. There's no need to be a dick about it.
      Not being a dick. If i came across that way i apologise.

But trust me, there is no such thing as a natural light skinned black chick unless she is albino or has vitiligo or she has white/asian ancestry.

If naturally light skinned black chicks exist that are not due to the aforementioned reasons, then it would be logical to assume that white and east asian couples could also produce naturally dark skinned babies. when the couples have a much lighter skin colour.

But does that happen? No.

I'll say one thing. Another probability of having a light skinned chick is by having a very rare mutation that interrupts the melanine cycle which could produce a light skinned black chick naturally. But it would be so rare.

Therefore, the logical conclusion is that these lighter skinned black chicks aren't natural but have white/asian ancestry/parentage. Because to see so many light skinned black chicks can only lead to one conclusion that interracial coupling is having a drastic effect on phenotype of 'black' people.

In other words, black people are having a lot of sex with asians and white people.
      Last edited by Xercen; 12-29-2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

But trust me, there is no such thing as a natural light skinned black chick unless she is albino or has vitiligo or she has white/asian ancestry.

If naturally light skinned black chicks exist that are not due to the aforementioned reasons, then it would be logical to assume that white and east asian couples could also produce naturally dark skinned babies. when the couples have a much lighter skin colour.

We're cool bro. As you know that area in Africa (Ethiopia, Somalia, & Eritrea) there's ALOT of genetic diversity in the natives. I've seen a bunch of dark skinned couples have a light skinned babies & I'm from NYC. Genetics can be a funny thing & with African/African Americans; it's a mixed bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by Knicksman20 View Post
          We're cool bro. As you know that area in Africa (Ethiopia, Somalia, & Eritrea) there's ALOT of genetic diversity in the natives. I've seen a bunch of dark skinned couples have a light skinned babies & I'm from NYC. Genetics can be a funny thing & with African/African Americans; it's a mixed bag.
          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1868_Ex...n_to_Abyssinia

Considering the British Empire pretty much took over a huge portion of africa, including ethiopia.

Now i would love to believe that light skinned black chicks is somehow real but it's much more likely that they exist because they are the product of british white genes interacting with african genes due to an ancestral coupling.

I don't believe there were any light skinned black chicks prior to the british and other europeans invading africa.

I mean look at obama. The guy is light skinned but that's because his mom was white. Nobody is calling him a naturally light skinned black dude.

Point is do the maths and look at the probability then you'll find your answer instead of believing in what doesn't exist.

And yes, american blacks are very much a mixed bag when it comes to genetics. Slavery was terrible and many black women were raped for no good reason and that's why you can see a black couple have light skinned babies due to genetic throwbacks because of the white ancesteral genepool that was introduced during slavery or indeed through interracial mixing in the last 70+ years.
          Last edited by Xercen; 12-29-2012, 10:06 PM.

Comment

I'll say one thing. Another probability of having a light skinned chick is by having a very rare mutation that interrupts the melanine cycle which could produce a light skinned black chick naturally. But it would be so rare.

Therefore, the logical conclusion is that these lighter skinned black chicks aren't natural but have white/asian ancestry/parentage. Because to see so many light skinned black chicks can only lead to one conclusion that interracial coupling is having a drastic effect on phenotype of 'black' people.

In other words, black people are having a lot of sex with asians and white people.
            There are many dark skinned south east Asians. I have Cambodian friends for example who have naturally dark skin. I've also been to Cambodia and some people have light skin and many dark.

In Eastern Africa you will find many women who have lighter skin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burner © View Post
              That is perfect right there.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                There are many dark skinned south east Asians. I have Cambodian friends for example who have naturally dark skin. I've also been to Cambodia and some people have light skin and many dark.

In Eastern Africa you will find many women who have lighter skin.
                There are no naturally dark skinned east asians though (talking about chinese, korean and japanese). You can't have it one way. If there are naturally light skinned black chicks then you have to assume there are naturally dark skinned east asian chicks too.

South east asians (thai, phillpino, indonesia, cambodia etc) are generally brown skinned but there are mixed race children who have lighter skin. Considering thai and phillipinos etc have a lot of white ancestry you can see where this is going.
                Last edited by Xercen; 12-29-2012, 11:02 PM.

Comment

There are no naturally dark skinned east asians though (talking about chinese, korean and japanese). You can't have it one way. If there are naturally light skinned black chicks then you have to assume there are naturally dark skinned east asian chicks too.

South east asians (thai, phillpino, indonesia, cambodia etc) are generally brown skinned but there are mixed race children who have lighter skin. Considering thai and phillipinos etc have a lot of white ancestry you can see where this is going.
                  Cambodia doesn't have white ancestry and there are naturally lighter skinned people. There are variations in skin tone and women in particular can have lighter skin since men typically have a bit darker skin.

And if you look at women in East Africa you will see naturally lighter skinned which isn't the result of white or Asian ancestry.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
                    Cambodia doesn't have white ancestry and there are naturally lighter skinned people. There are variations in skin tone and women in particular can have lighter skin since men typically have a bit darker skin.

And if you look at women in East Africa you will see naturally lighter skinned which isn't the result of white or Asian ancestry.
                    Sure, there isn't any white ancestry in cambodians

Oh wait...the french tookover cambodia in the 1800s.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_...te_of_Cambodia

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/cambodia/history#144804

Next time you post, make sure you know your facts.

White people were very aggressive in the past when it came to establishing overseas colonies. British, french, dutch..they all went around sticking their dicks in women of all races while conquering.

They even took over hong kong for 100 years although they didn't takeover china.

Like i said. There are no naturally light skinned blacks and no naturally light skinned Cambodians as well.

The only people i've seen who are naturally white are white people and some east asian people.

1) white/east asian ancestry
                    2) albinism
                    3) vitiligo
                    4) combination of 2) and 3) coupled with anaemia
                    5) melanin cycle mutation
                    Last edited by Xercen; 12-30-2012, 01:07 AM.

Comment

You sure that you have a degree in genetics? To be clear, there is no one black phenotype in regards to hair texture, body shape, body type, or skin color. Sub-Saharan Africa is one of, if not the most, genetically diverse places on the planet. Genotypically there are greater differences intraracially than there are interracially. These differences are very clear regionally (a Nigerian vs. a Somalian, for example). Race (a completely social construct, by the way) actually has less to do with your appearance than where your family comes from regionally. Were are all Africans jet black prior to European colonization and genetic exchange? The answer is most probably no. The exact same can be said for nearly every racial group. It's almost like saying that there is one white phenotype and that a brown/tan European has to be "mixed" with something. Not quite. There were/are plenty of dark southern Europeans and they were most probably still dark prior to the Arab-Moorish conquests.

Sorry to jump in on this argument. Was scanning this thread *ahem* and couldn't help but to take part. Good stuff.

Edit: Oh, and furthermore, you should define what you mean by the term "light-skin." By light-skinned do you mean the women in this thread? They look far from what would be considered "white" to me. Now, if you had a black woman who was the color of milk, say, then I would most definitely agree that she was "mixed." However, based on the complexion of the many women in this thread, I'm not positive that you can say they are not just "black".
                      Last edited by A7glow; 12-30-2012, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X