No announcement yet.

I love light-skinned black chicks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
    Of course she's not. Go to Ghana or somewhere in Western Africa and see if you see many locals with that skin tone and hair. She is clearly mixed.
    Are you fucking stupid.

There are a lot of light skinned blacks. Being light doesn’t equate to being mixed. I wouldn't compare Africans in Ghana to Africans in America. The ones in America use the best make up in the world and pamper themselves.

Christina Milan photos are usually photo-shopped and and they try to make her look light as possible

Comment

I love em. Coffee with a little touch of cream is beautiful. Golden brown ladies are the sexiest in the world.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
        Are you fucking stupid.

There are a lot of light skinned blacks. Being light doesn’t equate to being mixed. I wouldn't compare Africans in Ghana to Africans in America. The ones in America use the best make up in the world and pamper themselves.

Christina Milan photos are usually photo-shopped and and they try to make her look light as possible
        Where did you get the fact she is half black. She is full Black and from Cuba
        your fuken stupid, cuba has black white and indian mix in them you idiot, shes obviously mixed, go to africa and snap a pic of a light skinned black girl over there and prove us wrong.

alot of blacks are mixed from their ancestors being raped years ago...

Comment

Are you fucking stupid.

You need to travel man. She is clearly not 100% Sub-Saharan African.

Comment

Red Bones are ****ing some of the most stuck up broads you'd ever meet.

All that extra attention they get from being light skinned gets in their ****ing heads

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
              your fuken stupid, cuba has black white and indian mix in them you idiot, shes obviously mixed, go to africa and snap a pic of a light skinned black girl over there and prove us wrong.

alot of blacks are mixed from their ancestors being raped years ago...
              And? I know Cuba has numerous races. So what

Milan looks blacks but is extremely light. I wouldn't use digitally enhanced photos as an example

I could easily show you pictures of light skinned Africans that live in Africa.

Eritrea

Mali

South Africa

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                You need to travel man. She is clearly not 100% Sub-Saharan African.
                Do you understand the meaning of Sub-Saharan African? Within 1 country there is like 200 different types of ethnicity.

There are a lot of lighted skinned in Africa. Unlike America, they don't have make up and special lighting

Comment

are the ones at the top Eastern African?

It looks like they have Indian looking features

Comment

There is a difference between west Africa and East Africa if you guys don't know. Ghanaians and Somalians/Eritrians look nothing alike, peeps.

Comment

Do you understand the meaning of Sub-Saharan African? Within 1 country there is like 200 different types of ethnicity.

There are a lot of lighted skinned in Africa. Unlike America, they don't have make up and special lighting
                      Correct. Either way she is mixed like a lot of Cubans are...

Comment

Working...
                      X