No announcement yet.

I love light-skinned black chicks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    If i can't have her, no one else can. Just in case you didn't know, I actually placed an undetectable tiny bomb device inside her uterus, and I'm the only that know how to turn it off.
    If I am going to die, my ideal would be mid coitus with a girl that beautiful and exploding (figuratively and literally) to my death. So thanks for that present my good man. Hopefully her soul gives my soul some in the afterlife lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
      If I am going to die, my ideal would be mid coitus with a girl that beautiful and exploding (figuratively and literally) to my death. So thanks for that present my good man. Hopefully her soul gives my soul some in the afterlife lol.
      She and i have already sold our souls to Satan.Our deal was that we wouldn't have to suffer any torturous punishments, but she and i would have non-stop sex for all eternity. Sorry, man. It looks like you're going to be on the outside looking in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
        She and i have already sold our souls to Satan.Our deal was that we wouldn't have to suffer any torturous punishments, but she and i would have non-stop sex for all eternity. Sorry, man. It looks like you're going to be on the outside looking in.
        Touche, you win this round sir. I am going to see if the homie Jesus can do something about this ****. He can't let Satan one up him like this.

Comment

• Its on my bucket list to do a caramel colored girl.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• ^^WOULD WIFE.

Comment

• I love me some yellowbones. The ones I know and been with act a little ****y, though.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X