No announcement yet.

I love light-skinned black chicks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by paul750 View Post
    Technically they're not. But most people classify them as such, so there's not a lot of point arguing. There was one famous girl [forget her name] who came out recently and said she was proud of both her parents' roots, and said she classed herself as mixed race. There doesn't seem to be a lot of people who do that, though. It seems to be a taboo subject.
    its not a taboo subject its the one drop rule. i have more white blood in my than anything else yet i never got "accepted" as white (not that i tried or cared). meanwhile blacks always accepted me as their own and treated me the same even though i am very light skinned. hell even hispanics consider me more their own even though im like 1/8th hispanic and barely know anything of those roots.

just like everyone here considers andre ward just black even though he is half white and light as hell, david haye too. if u got something other than white in you, you might aswell have no white in you at all.

Comment

• Comment

• Great thread!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
          That fine-ass woman is the actress Paula Patton. She's incredible looking.

Yikes. Robin Thicke has went up in my estimation. white dude knows what's up!!!!

Comment

• Who the hell doesn't like light skinned black girls?

Comment

• man i love these threads :wank:

Comment

• Originally posted by katsidis View Post
                man i love these threads :wank:
                lol me too

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X