No announcement yet.

I love light-skinned black chicks!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    Don’t white and Arab people have straight noses?
    Didn't White people come from Iran anyways?

(When you say Arab do you refer to Saudi Arabian people, or people from Middle Asia/Europe with those features).

Comment

Don’t white and Arab people have straight noses?
      Yes, I am just trying interpret what he was saying. I am not necessarily taking his side.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
        Didn't White people come from Iran anyways?

(When you say Arab do you refer to Saudi Arabian people, or people from Middle Asia/Europe with those features).
        Did they? I don't know

Anyone can be Arab, it's more of a culture thing than an actual race. But when I say Arab I meant Middle Eastern People.

Somalis,Eritreans,Ethiopians,Fulanis,Tuareg are all African people with straight noses

Comment

Originally posted by Mucus View Post
          Yes, I am just trying interpret what he was saying. I am not necessarily taking his side.
          Yes that's what I meant.

Did they? I don't know

Anyone can be Arab, it's more of a culture thing than an actual race. But when I say Arab I meant Middle Eastern People.

Somalis,Eritreans,Ethiopians,Fulanis,Tuareg are all African people with straight noses
          In a sense ye they did come from Iran, otherwise known as Persia.

Due to mixing of races they are now a minority, so most Iranians look Arab. Iran stands for "Land of Arya", which you may or may not have heard be connected with White Supremacist groups.

Comment

Originally posted by Biolink View Post
            Yes that's what I meant.

In a sense ye they did come from Iran, otherwise known as Persia.

Due to mixing of races they are now a minority, so most Iranians look Arab. Iran stands for "Land of Arya", which you may or may not have heard be connected with White Supremacist groups.
            Thanks for the history lesson. I always thought whites came from the Caucasus Mountains

Comment

damn, you guys managed to turn a thread about appreciating hot chicks into a genealogy discusiion

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post
                damn, you guys managed to turn a thread about appreciating hot chicks into a genealogy discusiion

Right as usual El Cabron.

F@ggotry FTL.

Comment

Thanks for the history lesson. I always thought whites came from the Caucasus Mountains
                  Who knows.

I do know that the Persian Empire stretched out a very long ways of Europe. I'm not familiar with the story on the Caucasus Mountains so of course anything is possible.

What I want to know is, how did people get regional features?

For example Alaskans tend to be heavy set. We have Hawaiiwans, and we have Chinese people with their eyes, numerous African tribes with different features, and of course White people.

What happened to make all these people come out with different features.

Some are self-explanitory. Like for example Alaskan's have to be heavier in order to stay Warm. But then you look at Chinese people for example.

This all assuming one believes everyone originated from Africa(Which I do believe is true)

Comment

Originally posted by El Cabron View Post

I was just about to say this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mucus View Post
                      I was just about to say this.
                      Leave it To Flawless* and a couple other idiots to ruin my thread.

It needs to be revitalized.

might b fake but **** it. She's hot.

Comment

Working...
                      X