Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

tunney! just sent me a pm telling me that I am losing a poll on the webs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
    I'm heartbroken.
    i'm losing a poll to roy jones' right testicle and sven ottke's stalker.

Comment

I voted for you Tim.

Comment

Me too...and many others. I had to go back to the original poll to make sure i vote in all of them. They don't expire 'till '15, so i guess i got time...lol. i didn't realize there are going to be 10!

Comment

thank you gentleman! i voted for everybody except for myself. you'd have to be a sociopath with a God complex to vote for yourself in a poll.

cue: tunney!

Oh wait, i had to block him because the clown has me on ignore. :wank:tunney

Comment

I knew these polls would start some **** off

lol

Comment

what a friggin' nutjob. dude, you need to find work - stat!
              He definitely needs a job.........and Bad.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                I knew these polls would start some **** off

lol
                it's not even that - the clown sends me a pm saying 'look at this' like he's getting all hot and bothered because i'm losing the poll. what kind of turd burglar gives a ****? then on top of that he has me on ignore. the word ***** pops into my head when i read **** like that.

Comment

it's not even that - the clown sends me a pm saying 'look at this' like he's getting all hot and bothered because i'm losing the poll. what kind of turd burglar gives a ****? then on top of that he has me on ignore. the word ***** pops into my head when i read **** like that.
                  I cant believe he did that G! lol
                  Thats on some bull**** if its true man....

Comment

meh im doing somewhat decent but really who gives a ****?

i make just as many enemies as i do friends on here so the poll is kind of biased.

plus most the guys doing well either post a ****load or have been here a while

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
                      meh im doing somewhat decent but really who gives a ****?

i make just as many enemies as i do friends on here so the poll is kind of biased.

plus most the guys doing well either post a ****load or have been here a while
                      exactly. though i have to say that i am kind of embarrassed for the guy...does he really take some sort of pleasure from this? They should try him out first on Zoloft and if that don't work maybe Lexapro.

Comment

Working...
                      X