Ban the Burka?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Beatles View Post
    lol at you contradicting yourself in your own post

so Western Society is all about Free speech??? then banning the Burka is denying free speech.....

personally i don't give a ****
    so you would be okay living in a area heavyly populated by the burka?

i think it encourages a divide in the west, as who wants to talk to someone effectively wearing a sheet?

Comment

Originally posted by cokain_calzaghe View Post
      so you would be okay living in a area heavyly populated by the burka?

i think it encourages a divide in the west, as who wants to talk to someone effectively wearing a sheet?
      well than don't advertise the US as a sort of stauch believer and advocate of 'Free Speech' because denying them the right to wear the burka is a violation of free speech

personally i don't see the differnce between a burka and a Nun's dress.....only that the burka almost covers the entire face

now is that 6cm piece of cloth covering the nose and mouth really much???

i doubt that where i live will ever become populated by burka wearing women

Comment

it shouldnt be banned but women should know the have the right not to wear it if they dont want to.

Comment

well than don't advertise the US as a sort of stauch believer and advocate of 'Free Speech' because denying them the right to wear the burka is a violation of free speech

personally i don't see the differnce between a burka and a Nun's dress.....only that the burka almost covers the entire face

The face is the main form of communication, so yes i think it makes abit more difference than a nuns dress

Comment

Originally posted by cokain_calzaghe View Post
            The face is the main form of communication, so yes i think it makes abit more difference than a nuns dress
            lol......The Burka does not restrict women from communicating.......they can still speak even though you can't see their face......

now what is the real issue you have with it????

Comment

lol......The Burka does not restrict women from communicating.......they can still speak even though you can't see their face......

now what is the real issue you have with it????
              facial expressions and features say almost as much as the words spoken while making them.

for instance being at a party after checking out a chick checking out a chick immediately looking away or making eye contact could be the difference between getting laid and not even introducing your self.

same with a guy clean shaven or having stubble could mean the difference between attracting a chick looking for a relationship and a chick looking for just a fling.
              Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-08-2010, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                facial expressions and features say almost as much as the words spoken while making them.

for instance being at a party after checking out a chick checking out a chick immediately looking away or making eye contact could be the difference between getting laid and not even introducing your self.

same with a guy clean shaven or having stubble could mean the difference between attracting a chick looking for a relationship and a chick looking for just a fling.
                i agree.......i never denied that fact

but the main tool used for communication is the tounge.......and the burka does not restrict verbal communication

Comment

Originally posted by The Beatles;8317497[B
                  ]well than don't advertise the US as a sort of stauch believer and advocate of 'Free Speech' [/B]because denying them the right to wear the burka is a violation of free speech

im not advisting the US at all here, even though their more tolerant than europe about it.

Comment

i agree.......i never denied that fact

but the main tool used for communication is the tounge.......and the burka does not restrict verbal communication
                    id say the written word did much more for communication then the tounge ever did.

I have no problem with the burka and if some one wants to wear it(outside of a public school) they can. on the other hand if women are in some way forced to wear this due to the muslim religion then that in and of its self is a restriction of the freedom speech and practitioners of the unconstitutional aspects should be found as criminals. if they want to believe muhhamid is their savior thats fine but if in believing muhammid is their savior leads to restricting womens rights and threatining other peoples lives then they should be arrested as criminals. just as a cult of people planning on mass suicide should be arrested or a religigious preacher thats having sex with underage followers and marrying multiple partners should be arrested.

Like say a husband that makes his wife wear one should be arrested as a criminal.
                    Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 05-08-2010, 05:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
                      id say the written word did much more for communication then the tounge ever did.

I have no problem with the burka and if some one wants to wear it(outside of a public school) they can. on the other hand if women are in some way forced to wear this due to the muslim religion then that in and of its self is a restriction of the freedom speech and practitioners of the unconstitutional aspects should be found as criminals. if they want to believe muhhamid is their savior thats fine but if in believing muhammid is their savior leads to restricting womens rights and threatining other peoples lives then they should be arrested as criminals. just as a cult of people planning on mass suicide should be arrested or a religigious preacher thats having sex with underage followers and marrying multiple partners should be arrested.

Like say a husband that makes his wife wear one should be arrested as a criminal.
                      But how do you tell if there being made to wear one or that its been brain washed into them through religious dogma. I feel its a vilolation of free speech to ban it, but theres security & assimilation issues. plus it looks fxcking rubbish

Comment

Working...
                      X