Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Ball Z fans: your favorite enemy ending...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bibidi babidi bu

Comment

Hype stop hating man.

Comment

I never got this show or how anyone could get into it.

Every ****ing episode is the same... minor drama, I need to turn super sayin' or whatever, random bad guy, two forces of energy, random screaming, commercial, more screaming, one energy field wins, but the guy comes back a few episodes later.

Comment

The thing about DBZ, they ran out of ways to make the all powerful ones look any stronger than they already were.

How much more earthquake shaking powers can one have. Freeza and Goku made a whole planet fall apart from their powers. It was like how can one outdo that. How much more of an earthquake can one create loading up their powers to make us the viewers go, "Wow he really looks more powerful then the last strongest guy"/

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            I never got this show or how anyone could get into it.

Every ****ing episode is the same... minor drama, I need to turn super sayin' or whatever, random bad guy, two forces of energy, random screaming, commercial, more screaming, one energy field wins, but the guy comes back a few episodes later.
            I was into it before I got into HS, then it just got stupid.

Comment

the zillions now? super saiyan 10? is there a new character named gohamaru or gokeshi? do they find out how to fuse with nameks? how many times have goku died now? someone stop this show.
              [/QUOTE]

LOL I stopped keeping track somewhere around the time where Majin Buu transformed for the 3rd or 4th time, and ate them all and they had a number of series with Goku and Co walking around inside of Majin Buu's belly fighting monsters.

Another thing to keep in mind: Notice how all of the big evil characters all starts out as unique at first but eventually all end up talking, looking virtually the same with the evil voice and laugh.

It happened with Freeza, Cell and Majin Buu, once they were in their final strongest transformation stage, they all look, act the same with their bigg horns on their head. It's like whoever has creative control reverts to the same old crap with every new character.

Comment

Haterszzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Comment

Hating DBZ is like hating on SRL and Ali. Just because more creative, high tech, robots all over the place, animes came after it doesn't make DBZ a bad cartoon. I know a LOT of anime fans who say DBZ was what got them in to anime in the first place.

Check in google, top 10 anime cartoons of all time. Rare to see DB and DBZ not in there.

Comment

I did find it entertaining how Vegeta was always jealous of Goku's powers and tried his best to be better than him:

Comment

You also gotta understand, Dragonball-DBZ is from the 80s. Enough said.

Comment

Working...
                      X