No announcement yet.

Should the Utah Jazz fire Jerry Sloan?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
    I understand that. I'm just throwing that out there cause I've always wondered if it would benefit them with going in a different direction. As a coach, the guy is one of the best, no doubt.
    i want him.

imagine the lakers with all their talent BUT work hard like the jazz teams do?

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus Tua View Post
      i want him.

imagine the lakers with all their talent BUT work hard like the jazz teams do?
      I bet u do. IMO Sloan is a better coach. Jackson has had the better players.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Glove- View Post
        I bet u do. IMO Sloan is a better coach. Jackson has had the better players.
        jackson is better with the psychological side.

he gets his players calm and confident.

that's why they always bounce back from losses and that's why they hardly choke.

downside to that is , phil's style also makes his team lazy and complacent.

Comment

absolutely not. i'd take sloan over every coach in the nba. if they do, i see the bulls hiring him (he's a bulls legend as a player by the way).

Comment

o come on,

the reson he never won one was because he coached in the lakers vs celtics era, and then the jordan era.

the jazz didnt have the players early on, and when they did, jordan was rolling.

Comment

Working...
            X