Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Only KINGS wear Rings n that is Kobe and the Lakers.Fuk Lebron James,he aint no king!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kswizzy99 View Post
    yeah, a ball-hog who is the best passer in the NBA. he was 6th in the league in assists at a time when the NBA has so many great PG's. He is the only non PG in the top 10 and the only non-Guard in the top 40 for assists. And on top of that, he was 2nd in the league in PPG, but 5th in shot-attempts per game.

He is deadly efficient like nobody else in NBA history.
    assists have nothing to do with ballhogging.

ballhogging is how much you have the ball in your hands.

ballhogging...... post up game...... how many things do you not know the definition of?

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
      this statement just ended the conversation
      agreed.

kobe makes people speechless.

Comment

Originally posted by Ee-Yore View Post
        uh huh......

they must not have televised the nba in canada those years big z was dropping 17-18 and 9 every game.

what about when he was an all star?

now he's old and injured.

shame his prime was wasted playing with a ballhog hypejob who can't lead his team.
        that before he had reconstructive surgery on both his feet. The doctors pretty much cruched the bones in his feet into little pieces and rearranged them.

How can you compare that big-z to the one now? he couldn't get 2mm off the ground before, and now he could barely get 1mm off the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Makavelli View Post
          lets not mention Mario Ellie, Shawn Elliot, Stephen Jackson and host of other good players
          those are all role players,gasol was and still can be the star of a team artest was just the star of houston and odom was the star on the clippers so kobe is playin with 3 other star players all togethr thats 4 where as most teams don't have more than 2

Comment

that before he had reconstructive surgery on both his feet. The doctors pretty much cruched the bones in his feet into little pieces and rearranged them.

How can you compare that big-z to the one now? he couldn't get 2mm off the ground before, and now he could barely get 1mm off the ground.
            i'm sorry i didn't realize lebron only had z this year.

i thought they were together for 6-7 years now.

my bad.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
              those are all role players,gasol was and still can be the star of a team artest was just the star of houston and odom was the star on the clippers so kobe is playin with 3 other star players all togethr thats 4 where as most teams don't have more than 2
              and what about before ron got there?

when was odom a star? his rookie year with the clippers 7-8 years ago?

no one even gave a **** about gasol.

now he's playing great because he's with kobe and now gasol is the reason kobe wins anything?

Comment

i'm not even asking lebron to win 3.

just 1. just one. just ONE.

i remember when kobe took the #1 seed suns to 7 with kwame brown , smush parker and luke walton.

lebron can't even win 1 game in the most important series in cleveland's history.

sad ****.
                lol, and Lebron took out the #1 Pistons in 6.... ALONE. The same pistons that beat the Shaq-Kobe lakers in the finals. The suns have never even made it to the finals let alone won a championship.

Comment

lol, and Lebron took out the #1 Pistons in 6.... ALONE. The same pistons that beat the Shaq-Kobe lakers in the finals.
                  it's not kobe's fault shaq didn't show up.

Comment

it's not shaq's fault kobe didn't show up.
                    there, I fixed it for you.

Kobe is the reason they lost. tried to emulate Jordan when he didn't have those abilities.

a lesser Shaq won a championship with the Heat.

Comment

and what about before ron got there?

when was odom a star? his rookie year with the clippers 7-8 years ago?

no one even gave a **** about gasol.

now he's playing great because he's with kobe and now gasol is the reason kobe wins anything?
                      odom > jamison

Odom is a jack of all trades. he might not be amazing at anything, but he could still do it all on the floor which makes it very hard to play defense on the lakers.

Comment

Working...
                      X