No announcement yet.

Racist and disgraced black senator goes on a racist rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Onlylikeboxing View Post
    No surprise here, just another inferior and affirmative action black who has no business in his position and clearly can't handle it goes on a racist tirade during a financial session.

Oh and not surprisingly, he is due in court for assault charges against one of his staff and tried to bribe the courts to avoid jail time but the district magistrate said HELL NO, you're going to jail.

He is due to be sentenced next month and I'm going to smirk my ass off when he is led out in cuffs.

http://wcbstv.com/local/kevin.parker...2.1660854.html
    tut tut shame....

Comment

No surprise here, just another inferior and affirmative action black who has no business in his position and clearly can't handle it goes on a racist tirade during a financial session.

Oh and not surprisingly, he is due in court for assault charges against one of his staff and tried to bribe the courts to avoid jail time but the district magistrate said HELL NO, you're going to jail.

He is due to be sentenced next month and I'm going to smirk my ass off when he is led out in cuffs.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
        fine what ever.

either way they still should investigate into 10 or so republican members of the ny state senate that have been there for 20+ years and see if theres some thing thats not quite on the up going on.
        You see how you just said all of that without throwing in the color of the Senators.( Color has nothing to do with the situation anyway)

That's how it should be done my man. It's not that hard.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
          You see how you just said all of that without throwing in the color of the Senators.( Color has nothing to do with the situation anyway)

That's how it should be done my man. It's not that hard.
          well i already had pointed out that all the republican senators were white so i didnt feel the need to mention it again.

though if i hadn't i definitely would have throw that in.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
            well i already had pointed out that all the republican senators were white so i didnt feel the need to mention it again.

though if i hadn't i definitely would have throw that in.
            Well brother, If your going to live life through stereotypes,don't get mad when others do.

Comment

Originally posted by +The|Razor+ View Post
              Well brother, If your going to live life through stereotypes,don't get mad when others do.
              nah i feel as though a group of people that are one race work together better but also hold much higher favoritism within their group which when left unchecked can easily get out of hand.

weather they were a group of Asians African Americans Indians or what ever to have something more in common then just their longevity in the senate seems kinda suspicious and on top of having a common government opinion to all be the same race is just the salt in the wound.

Comment

so now senators can become senators with affirmative action?

Comment

He seems a very angry man. Look at all those offenses.

You say stupid things when angry, but he seems to get angry fast.

Comment

So to you, from what I can tell, two stupids make a smart. Right? Hi Stupid.

Comment

TS got banned. Amazing. I wonder whose sock-puppet account he was.

Comment

Working...
                      X