No announcement yet.

FAO Rolling Stone/The Beatles

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kevin- View Post
    Lol I have posted my address here, like my exact block address not neighborhood, my block. I was mad as hell and was serious too. I doubt anyone will come to my block though, we're being watched by the largest gang in NY to be killed. 5-6 cops pass by walking all the time. The beef is known all around. I wouldn't advise any e-thug to come around here looking for me cause they'll def really get "red-k'd" in person. Okay that punchline sucked but you get the point, I hope.
    lol..i've given my address once too...i'm still waiting on the lil bastard to come get his ass whoopen been years tho in the waiting but yet he was soooo sure he was gon come and whoop my ass lol

Comment

Originally posted by MurderDeathKill View Post
      Yeah it is. Stone Roses is a ***** for disrespecting Mark's personal ****, but that's on those 2 to air it out. Threatening to do the same thing to him is trite, at least coming from anybody except Mark himself.
      Well okay thanks for the lecture. I am like this any where though, you fuck with my main friends then i'll get involved too. If you're not like that then that's you, you do you and I do me. I'll leave it that.

Comment

Well okay thanks for the lecture. I am like this any where though, you fuck with my main friends then i'll get involved too. If you're not like that then that's you, you do you and I do me. I'll leave it that.
        Fair enough.

Comment

Originally posted by kbpoetree View Post
          lol..i've given my address once too...i'm still waiting on the lil bastard to come get his ass whoopen been years tho in the waiting but yet he was soooo sure he was gon come and whoop my ass lol
          Almost everyone on here has at least one tough guy who they wanna fuck up in real life lol. I got nothing against Stone Roses though lol.

Comment

I left right when it seemed like some drama was escalating between the two. What happened kev? I told you guys stone was ***** made

Comment

i wanna go to kevin's block and give him a nice big hug

Comment

Originally posted by riz!...oh? View Post
                i wanna go to kevin's block and give him a nice big hug
                Lol alright just don't wear green.

Comment

Lol alright just don't wear green.
                  but what if its St. Patricks day?

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post